No announcement yet.

US Prepares For Cruise Missile Attack on Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking wow !!!!!! Busted, disgusted , can't be trusted. Sick fucks !
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I felt that out here in Keller, jeeees.

Well done sir, well done.

Comment

I know lots of folks out there in the 76028 who'd really take offense at the disrespect their neighbor Mr. Enox has shown for a service member who made the ultimate sacrifice for his brothers. Then when they found out he's a baby-raper, well that'd be a whole new wrinkle in the chitlin.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
          I know lots of folks out there in the 76028 who'd really take offense at the disrespect their neighbor Mr. Enox has shown for a service member who made the ultimate sacrifice for his brothers. Then when they found out he's a baby-raper, well that'd be a whole new wrinkle in the chitlin.
          Putting serious thought into renting a mobile billboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
            Putting serious thought into renting a mobile billboard.
            I'd take a day off work and be honored to drive it for you.

Comment

I'd take a day off work and be honored to drive it for you.
              I appreciate that. I am gonna let his next action dictate my response.

Comment

I turn on the computer this morning after sleeping through our occupation of Afghanistan last night, and oh SHIT man.

My bet is his post count won't move above 782.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I don't know very many of you on a personal level, but I would never publicly or likely privately bring a persons family member into a discussion like this. It is by no means acceptable in my opinion. I feel honored to be a part of this forum where we have so many men (and women if applicable) who risk their lives for my families protection. My prayers go out daily for our troops protection, safety, and safe return home. I am truly sorry for any losses that have come to any members through loss of loved ones.
                  4eyedwillie, I'm afraid you've open a can of worms you should have let lie. I find no respect what so ever in your actions. My opinion likely means nothing to you, but I find you a disgrace in disrespecting any of our fallen or their families like you have done.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    I appreciate that. I am gonna let his next action dictate my response.
                    I'll be watching too. My offer stands.

Comment

I'll be watching too. My offer stands.
                      I have Fridays off. Let's do this!
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        I have Fridays off. Let's do this!
                        Sweet.

Comment

I'm unemployed so I have lots of free time and a truck. You pay for the gas and I'll drive it around.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                            I'm unemployed so I have lots of free time and a truck. You pay for the gas and I'll drive it around.
                            Same.
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

What too many forget is, without the threat of war, there is no peace. The off-shoot of that threat is, when your hand is called you need to show. Iraq is the prime example. Sanctions were in place that EVERYONE and their mother agreed to. SH defied those sanctions and even admitted in his trial that he thought we were bluffing. SH never thought we would go to war over it, therefore he kept playing games right up until the end. Without the threat of war, there is no peace. That is true all the way down to our cries for the right to keep and bear arms. Same, same, just on a much smaller scale.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                What too many forget is, without the threat of war, there is no peace. The off-shoot of that threat is, when your hand is called you need to show. Iraq is the prime example. Sanctions were in place that EVERYONE and their mother agreed to. SH defied those sanctions and even admitted in his trial that he thought we were bluffing. SH never thought we would go to war over it, therefore he kept playing games right up until the end. Without the threat of war, there is no peace. That is true all the way down to our cries for the right to keep and bear arms. Same, same, just on a much smaller scale.
                                Which is why with this president everyone and their uncle is calling our bluff. Russia kept their yap shut for years until this now they park subs off the Gulf and fly bombers off our coasts while demanding missile defense shields shut down. NK actually fires at the US (badly) and Al Queda is actually roaring back because we have been retreating from the mission.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X