And still more transparency....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And still more transparency....

Short version: Obama went to court and is allowed to keep the visitor logs at the Whitehouse secret now.
    Gee, I wonder what the idiot in charge doesn't want us to see ? these effing people...
    Last edited by dcs13; 08-30-2013, 07:22 PM. Reason: added

The O in O'bummer stands for "opposite". As in, he says the opposite of the truth.

I am so happy to see his presidency crumbling down.
    Last edited by line-em-up; 08-31-2013, 08:52 AM.

Comment

I suspect the continuing parade of shady characters and radicals along with the islamic terrorists given free access to our highest levels of government suggested to Obama to keep their presence out of public view.

mardyn

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        Gee, I wonder what the idiot in charge doesn't want us to see ? these effing people...
        He's probably planning on using the white house as a luxury hotel/spa to trade for future votes. He does have children to worry about you know, that and I'm sure his wife wouldn't mind being a senator in a couple of years. It worked for Clinton!

Comment

I wonder what that prick is going to stick in his library?

Comment

I heard on TMZ that he has turned the WH in a cathouse and is pimping out his wife and daughters and he wants to protect his clientele from embarrasment.

Comment

By far the worst president in history. The worst part is that people will be afraid of voting in the future for another black president. We need an Asian president to fix this economy right up!
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                By far the worst president in history. The worst part is that people will be afraid of voting in the future for another black president. We need an Asian president to fix this economy right up!
                Good we dont need another one.

Comment

Pinche Adolfo!
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Bobby Jindal.

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                    X