Another viewpoint - Syrian rebels gassed their own people...with USA help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    LMAO at the French. They've been there every time they've needed us. You can get really good deals on French military rifles...never fired and dropped only once.
    Gee, I've never heard that before. Super funny!
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Some negro made the comment "no one of color is better off in america". He made the point that the negros themselves are making it worse for themselves, and cited specific places in our country that prove it. Try to follow along.

Stevo
      negros don't follow too well unless you're giving them a free boat ride to a better life
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
        I just heard a few minutes of Rush talking about an article that says their is mounting evidence that the rebels gassed their own people and are trying to frame Assad (could not find article yet). I am not saying I believe this but from the intelligence released to the general public this makes more sense.

How Assad Wooed the American Right, and Won the Syria Propaganda War

http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/...propaganda_war

Limbaugh's cited an article by Yossef Bodansky on Global Research, a conspiracy website that has advanced a pro-Assad message during the current crisis. "How can the Obama administration continue to support and seek to empower the opposition which had just intentionally killed some 1,300 innocent civilians?" Bodansky asked.

Bodansky is an ally of Bashar's uncle, Rifaat al-Assad

Comment

Doesn't matter who Assad wooed in American media, Syrian affairs are not any of our business.

Comment

Working...
          X