What a RINO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a RINO

John McCain caught playing POKER on his iPhone during crucial Senate hearing on whether to take military action in Syria

While Secretary of State John Kerry and Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel were raising the stakes on Bashar al-Assad's use of chemical weapons, the Arizona Republican was raising the play-money stakes on his iPhone

My favorite of the day is him saying the Syrian rebels screaming "Allah Akbar" after they shot down a Syrian guard jet is basically the same as a Christian saying "thank God" and that the Syrians are moderates.

Doddering old fuck.

Comment

but he would make a better potus..

gotcha.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

gotcha.
        Only moderately better than the one we have now....

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post

gotcha.

That bar is set pretty goddamn low, so yes. He would.

Comment

gotcha.

Playing internet poker while present in Congress > out playing golf ignoring a crises.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

this is is getting close to trolling, but, dont forget where all this started..

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I know you said you're no longer trolling, but I hope you are.

You can't be that ignorant in real life, at least I hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                  You can't be that ignorant in real life, at least I hope not.
                  Living in DC after 9/11 I ran into this logic all the time with co-workers. Countless times when this was being discussed, "After he was told he just sat there and did nothing!"
                  So yes, he is just that stupid.
                  Last edited by SS Junk; 09-05-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

So, Rodney, if Bush burned this house down, what will it look like when Obama gets out?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      So, Rodney, if Bush burned this house down, what will it look like when Obama gets out?
                      He'll piss on the ashes...just like he's doing to this country.

Comment

Rodney, you're an idiot.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Actually this all started when Jimmy Carter's administration greenlighted the CIA's involvement in the Russian/Afghan war. In his defense at least he did something when one of our ambassadors was executed.

Comment

Are you also still blaming Bush? Is this the way all you Obama lovers think - that everything is still Bush's fault - that's just not accepting responsibility - Obama takes credit for the good things - but deny / deflect / lie about all the bad stuff - don't worry it will all catch up to him one day - it always does.

How can you be so dense to even blame Bush on anything still - it's been FIVE FREAKING YEARS since he has been in office - Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave586 View Post
                              Are you also still blaming Bush?
                              He is grasping at straws trying to defend his messiah 0bama. Never mind the fact that Bush's advisers recommended he stay in the classroom until they could get the facts straight, assess the immediate situation and recommend the best course of action for his safety.

He will start parroting "Bush hates black people".

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                              X