Ya`ll are invited to Tyler to come support "Texas Secession"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
    Yea, that isn't gonna be enough. Her husband signed the AWB and still got re-elected. Put a crap candidate out there and she will still win. Does anyone really doubt she would have driven over McCain back in 2007? The McCain and Romney (to a lesser extent) campaigns are good examples of what happens when you put a half-assed candidate out there.
    That coupled with some ass backwards policies about things. That's not saying that Obama didn't/doesn't have his own shit that's messed up, but holy jesus. It's almost as if the only way you were going to get an R vote was by the "anybody but D" crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
      Does anyone really doubt she would have driven over McCain back in 2007? The McCain and Romney (to a lesser extent) campaigns are good examples of what happens when you put a half-assed candidate out there.
      Yep. I've said it many times. The Republican Party needs to distance itself from religion, give up the abortion/morality fight, ad put a strong focus on what is important. Wouldn't surprise me if we get another 8 years of Liberal politics when Obama's term is up.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Yep. I've said it many times. The Republican Party needs to distance itself from religion, give up the abortion/morality fight, ad put a strong focus on what is important. Wouldn't surprise me if we get another 8 years of Liberal politics when Obama's term is up.
        So, give up most of the things that interest the conservative base. Yeah, they tried that with McCain and Romney
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          So, give up most of the things that interest the conservative base.
          Most of the things? No, just the ones that don't matter. Conservatives are supposed to be about fiscal responsibility, smaller government, and the Constitution. You know.... The important things.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Yeah, they tried that with McCain and Romney

They trotted out a candidate that believes in magic fucking underwear. Great attempt!
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
          X