Denied: Unions won’t get waiver protection from obamacare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lajntx View Post
    Amazing by all the complaining by those who have health insurance about their small increases. Lets see what you say in the future when you wont be getting any denial letters or loss of coverages because the insurance company wanted to drop you. I know many full time workers in Texas that dont get anything but a paycheck because their employer is either opposed to providing health care coverage or too cheap too offer it. Those people would be thrilled to have coverage at those prices.

I guess some people will never be happy

Funny, I thought people got to choose where they worked? Of course, now most people are going to get to choose 2 places to work, since as a consequence, most employers are reducing non vital positions to part time to make up the costs. Hooray, we've got medical coverage, but can't pay our mortgage!

Comment

Amazing by all the complaining by those who have health insurance about their small increases. Lets see what you say in the future when you wont be getting any denial letters or loss of coverages because the insurance company wanted to drop you. I know many full time workers in Texas that dont get anything but a paycheck because their employer is either opposed to providing health care coverage or too cheap too offer it. Those people would be thrilled to have coverage at those prices.

Now they will just have go work two part time jobs and be forced to buy healthcare. Sounds
      like a win to me. Haha. You people are delusional.

Comment

First off the government has no business mandating a product. Second, obamacare does nothing to fix the health care problems in this country which are mainly extremely high costs compared to alot of other countries. Costs are high BECAUSE of insurance companies, so mandating their use will only make that problem worse. If that problem were fixed then being denied coverage (which liberals say is the main problem) would not even be an issue because most people could afford to pay cash for most procedures.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Funny, I thought people got to choose where they worked? Of course, now most people are going to get to choose 2 places to work, since as a consequence, most employers are reducing non vital positions to part time to make up the costs. Hooray, we've got medical coverage, but can't pay our mortgage!
          If that extra $25/month is gonna hurt you, you need to consider going to napa.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
          X