Warren Buffett: Scrap Obamacare and Start Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Buffett: Scrap Obamacare and Start Over

You know things are bad for President Obama when even Warren Buffett has soured on Obamacare and says that "we need something else." Money Morning writes:

"Healthcare costs in the United States are like a tapeworm eating at our economic body.

"Those words come from famed investor Warren Buffett, who said he would scrap Obamacare and start all over.

"'We have a health system that, in terms of costs, is really out of control,' he added. 'And if you take this line and you project what has been happening into the future, we will get less and less competitive. So we need something else.'

"Buffett insists that without changes to Obamacare average citizens will suffer.

"'What we have now is untenable over time,' said Buffett, an early supporter of President Obama. 'That kind of a cost compared to the rest of the world is really like a tapeworm eating, you know, at our economic body.'

"Buffett does not believe that providing insurance for everyone is the first step to take in correcting our nation's healthcare system.

"'Attack the costs first, and then worry about expanding coverage,' he said. 'I would much rather see another plan that really attacks costs. And I think that's what the American public wants to see. I mean, the American public is not behind this bill.'"

American public is not behind this bill.'

Ya think?
    The more I read the more I might jump to being a Muslim. I can be a mino, muslim in name only.
    Rich

Comment

Healthcare cost is VERY much out of control. I am not sure what is needed to fix it, but something has GOT to be done.

I had a Dr. attempt to charge my INS for $1,300 when he didnt even look at me. I disputed the charges and asked the hospital how the dispute process worked. She tells me that the Dr. reviews my file, and makes a determination on whether or not I was actually seen. Seemed like a little bit of "conflict of interest" there considering the same Dr. who has billed the INS company is the one who determins if the dispute is valid...

I questioned it and pointed out how absurd that process sounded. I never heard back from them and my insurance was never billed after that.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

"'Attack the costs first, and then worry about expanding coverage,' he said. 'I would much rather see another plan that really attacks costs. And I think that's what the American public wants to see. I mean, the American public is not behind this bill.'"

Fucking DUH.

But remember folks, this whole thing has zero to do with "improved health care coverage" for anybody. It is about a new source of income for a fat, disgusting government that is testing the waters for even further expansion. Get ready for your investments to be next.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Buffet is a long time Lib and early supporter of Barry and Barry-Care. That shit started affecting his pocketbook and profit margins. I'm afraid it's a little late, Warren.

Comment

Warren dont you know Obama is smarter than you!! How dare you attack his healthcare bill!! Obama has run plenty of successful community organizations.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              Buffet is a long time Lib and early supporter of Barry and Barry-Care. That shit started affecting his pocketbook and profit margins. I'm afraid it's a little late, Warren.
              thats what he gets! time to pay now

Comment

http://washingtonexaminer.com/what-w...rticle/2535940

Conservative media stirred up a brouhaha Tuesday by resurrecting a 2010 Warren Buffett quote on health care as fresh news – and without context.

Buffett's office told the Washington Examiner that he didn't make any such comments recently. "He has not made those comments," an aide to Buffett said, after checking with him. "It is entirely false."

Comment

Originally posted by jones4stangs View Post
                  http://washingtonexaminer.com/what-w...rticle/2535940

Conservative media stirred up a brouhaha Tuesday by resurrecting a 2010 Warren Buffett quote on health care as fresh news – and without context.

Buffett's office told the Washington Examiner that he didn't make any such comments recently. "He has not made those comments," an aide to Buffett said, after checking with him. "It is entirely false."
                  Ha of course he wouldn't own up to saying it. That would make too much sense.
                  Glad to see you're really trusting of peoes word, especially people you've, likely, never met.

Comment

I'd like to punch that old fuck in the mouth for supporting Obama and realizing what Barry actually is.......5 years into this failed experiment.

You've got the cash Warren, hire some goons and do us all a solid, you'll be dead before you ever hit trial.

Comment

Working...
                    X