Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch move to end/reduce welfare payments

Duuuh ya think?

This is sad though, Europeans are waking up to the failed nanny state just as we go whole hog into it......

Youngest monarch in Europe says people must take responsibility for their own future and create their own social and financial safety nets

King Willem-Alexander delivered a message to the Dutch people from the government in a nationally televised address: the welfare state of the 20th century is gone.

In its place a "participation society" is emerging, in which people must take responsibility for their own future and create their own social and financial safety nets, with less help from the national government.

Because this country is stocked with fucking retards, both in power and out, that can't read a balance sheet.

So based on Europe, we'll get on this in approximately 80 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Because this country is stocked with fucking retards, both in power and out, that can't read a balance sheet.

So based on Europe, we'll get on this in approximately 80 years.
      A monarchy or a responsible government?

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        A monarchy or a responsible government?
        Some type of balance, whether that be a king or a republic.

Comment

You called?

Comment

A = l+e
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

The dutch have decided to go dutch.

Comment

Working...
              X