Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
    Wow... tell us how you REALLY feel....

Just remember that nut-bag left wing dingbats come in all shapes, sizes, and colors....

And there is no color code to a patriot either my friend...

I believe in people living their lives in peace without interference form others opinions. I'm tired of my history and heritage, good or bad, being dismissed because someone happens to not like it. I'm tired of someone else trying to decide what is good for me and using the laws to enforce it. The radicals that seem to be multiplying by the day, no matter what color they are, want to take what I have away from me and my children. If they are looking for a fight, then a fight (x10) is what I will give them. I just hope that there are plenty of people to stand with me when the time comes. If you are black, I mean no derespect to you. I am refering to people that use their skin color as a weapon or excuse, such as those people in the article and the ones who think I owe them something simply because I am not their color.
    Last edited by line-em-up; 01-22-2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Magnus;98630]http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.co...en-in-box.html

Subject: Geo. Washington banned from NAACP rally

Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 2:17 PM

The annual MLK observance at the state house in Columbia SC had an interesting twist this year. The event is held on the north side steps of the statehouse. Prominent at that location is a large bronze statue of George Washington. This year, the NAACP constructed a "box" to conceal the Father of His Country from view so that participants would not be offended by his presence.

Via Billy

probably didn't want the stage to get stormed by all the scrappers in the audience looking for a free buck.

:runs for cover:
      Justin

Comment

Wow... tell us how you REALLY feel....

Just remember that nut-bag left wing dingbats come in all shapes, sizes, and colors....

And there is no color code to a patriot either my friend...

Well you both have a point. While there are plenty of blacks that are great human beings, you still can't discount the fact that certain races have certain tendencies. Look at africa, its a prime example. Blacks are the vast majority there, for obvious reasons. What kind of a state is it in? Now look at latino countries. What kind of a state are most of those in? Now look at asian countries. What kind of state are they in? Looks to me like whites tend to get their shit together a hell of a lot better than the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
          Well you both have a point. While there are plenty of blacks that are great human beings, you still can't discount the fact that certain races have certain tendencies. Look at africa, its a prime example. Blacks are the vast majority there, for obvious reasons. What kind of a state is it in? Now look at latino countries. What kind of a state are most of those in? Now look at asian countries. What kind of state are they in? Looks to me like whites tend to get their shit together a hell of a lot better than the rest.
          sigpic

Comment

I couldn't care less what's racist, personally.

Comment

Yes, lets completely discount any involvement of the European countries raping those places for hundreds of years.

Not saying you don't have a point, just saying there is alot more to the story than just skin color and races in that instance.

Comment

Originally posted by 88kaufmann View Post
                need a group called nawca...

North american white ass cracker association....
                banstick

Comment

I couldn't care less what's racist, personally.
                  That's how I'm starting to feel. I'm expected to be PC and not say the littleest derogutory thing, while listening to all the other bullshit being directed at me. Fuck that.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    I believe in people living their lives in peace without interference form others opinions. I'm tired of my history and heritage, good or bad, being dismissed because someone happens to not like it. I'm tired of someone else trying to decide what is good for me and using the laws to enforce it. The radicals that seem to be multiplying by the day, no matter what color they are, want to take what I have away from me and my children. If they are looking for a fight, then a fight (x10) is what I will give them. I just hope that there are plenty of people to stand with me when the time comes. If you are black, I mean no derespect to you. I am refering to people that use their skin color as a weapon or excuse, such as those people in the article and the ones who think I owe them something simply because I am not their color.
                    I just come from the old school. You get respect from me as an adult until you prove you don't deserve it. Has worked well for me for 40 years....

Dude, what history book do you read... Us whiteys have fucked a lot of shit up in our own backyards plenty of times. Also, let's totally discount the ancient Turkish, Ottoman, Egyptian, and Chinese civilizations... Nope, they were all just flashes in the pan....

What sets America apart is the idea of a limited power Republic beholden to the people.... an idea that seems to have been forgotten as of late....

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                    banstick
                    Hey, I thought being a cracker I can say the word... Isn't that the current PC double standard enforcement code?

Comment

Wow.

Real idiocy on the part of the organizers.

Comment

I don't see a problem with it, if I knew there were going to be a bunch of black people over at my house I would probably hide my art too, along with all other valuables.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Yes, lets completely discount any involvement of the European countries raping those places for hundreds of years.
                          No.

The Europeans only meddled in sub-saharan Africa for 100-150 years. Even before European intervention however, the area was crap. It was always tribal, and the Europeans tried to better it in many ways.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Dude, what history book do you read... Us whiteys have fucked a lot of shit up in our own backyards plenty of times. Also, let's totally discount the ancient Turkish, Ottoman, Egyptian, and Chinese civilizations... Nope, they were all just flashes in the pan....
                            All of them.

And North Africa and Sub Saharan Africa are generally regarded as two completely different entities when studying history.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

So are there any statues of MLK Jr. that we can cover up on George Washingtons Birthday?
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Cannonball996 View Post
                                I don't see a problem with it, if I knew there were going to be a bunch of black people over at my house I would probably hide my art too, along with all other valuables.
                                hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X