Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obamacare..Don't pay the penalty, lose your license, your house...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obamacare..Don't pay the penalty, lose your license, your house...

Wow...If this is true, I can see the revolution gaining steam...
    The #1 Independent news service in the world, battling globalism and promoting a pro-human future worldwide. Infowars is Tomorrow's News Today.

Has infowars ever had solid information about anything?

Comment

My DL is issued by the state of Texas, Obama doesn't have anything to do with it. As for your home the IRS most certainly can seize it for government owed debt.

Comment

This is the very reason Barry wanted the IRS as the "enforcement" branch (and why they are in the process of hiring thousands of new agents). They can garnish wages, take your home, and throw you in jail. All in the name of "taxes".

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Has infowars ever had solid information about anything?
          I would bet that there is a consistent percentage of news that will break via Alex Jones, dismissed as selling fear, and comes back down the pipe months later by mainstream news as "new & disturbing".

Aside from any stories linked here, I have otherwise never been to infowars.com, but I've heard what he reports on radio, and if you can filter his screaming, borderline psychosis on how he reports and interviews, his allegations are not always far fetched.
          Last edited by barronj; 10-02-2013, 01:11 PM.
          Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
            I've heard what he reports on radio, and if you can filter his screaming, borderline psychosis on how he reports and interviews, his allegations are not always far fetched.
            he was on stern a few months ago, he makes some sense. dont get me wrong he is a worldclass nutjob, and goes to the extreme to make his points, but he makes some sense.

EDIT: this is coming from a guy that gets his news from Howard Stern and dfwmustangs.net

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lost my house in a boating accident, along with my guns and drivers license.

Comment

I did hear a person from another state complaining that his auto insurance would be increasing unless he could provide proof of health insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by thesource View Post
                  I did hear a person from another state complaining that his auto insurance would be increasing unless he could provide proof of health insurance.
                  The devil is in the details, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
                  Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                    The devil is in the details, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.
                    You heard it from thesource, it doesn't get more detailed than that.

Comment

I was reading this morning that the tax penalty isn't a criminal offense like other IRS related matters, so there isn't really anything they can do about it except withold your tax return.

Comment

I heard they were going to go to your house and break your legs if you dont have insurance.
                        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I haven't bought insurance yet and some IRS guys shot my dog this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            I was reading this morning that the tax penalty isn't a criminal offense like other IRS related matters, so there isn't really anything they can do about it except withold your tax return.
                            That's not what I'm hearing. If you don't play ball, they will ruin you.

From a friend of a friend, his personal experience...

"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 A.M. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance. I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the "REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

That was all over the internet this morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X