No announcement yet.

DHHS hijacked freeware to make Healthcare.gov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, 300,000 Floridians woke up without health insurance this morning, so it's "effective" enough. Insurance companies are dropping folks just because it's too expensive to comply with Barry-Care. This is just beginning, so hold onto your hats!

Comment

I was talking to a classmate today about the ACA, and she was complaining that Texas rejected the increase in Medicare that would've offset the new higher cost plans on the exchanges, so Texans have to pay full freight. I wasn't sure where to begin to respond. The concept of things costing money is lost to some people.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Lolz. You could've just said, "Yale's old lady." The place she works for is a subcontractor for the company that got the bid, and they really have no idea what they're doing. The really funny thing is, every other programmer involved has a PhD in either computer science, or math, and she's worlds ahead of them in terms of output. She has basically worked herself out of a job, and they're making her teach herself sysadmin shit, because the guy that they originally asked to do it isn't competent, and the guy building the other half of the program isn't even close to done.
        I didn't want to out you guys like that. lol

Comment

Working...
        X