No announcement yet.

Goodbye Kiowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah they are killing the Kiowa and taking all of the Guard's Apaches to replace them. If I were a conspiracy theorist this would have me concerned.

Comment

Another hit to Bell Helicopter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I am willing to ignore this conspiracy in exchange for a Loach. NSA, please inform the Army of my offer. Thanks in advance.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          [ If I were a conspiracy theorist this would have me concerned.
          this is part of downsizing to pre WW2 levels

Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel’s budget proposal would eliminate an entire class of Air Force attack jets and scale back the size of the Army not just to pre-9/11 levels, but to the force’s size in 1940.

Comment

Wonder if any of these Kiowas will be available for the public to purchase?
            1990 GT

Comment

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
              That'd be a huge liability, if anything they may be offered to another government agency but with the US Army they'll usually either end up sitting in a field somewhere or sold for scrap after complete teardown. Or they'll figure out a way to drag them behind aircraft to be used as target practice.

Comment

Originally posted by F8LSVT View Post
                You can get an equally used up Ranger 206 already, lol. I personally wouldn't want one that's seen as much hard use for as many years as the OH-58's have. Civvy Loaches are cheaper, and better, lol (hint hint, NSA!).
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

There are 3 Chinooks up on the GSA site right now, starting bid is $2 million.

Comment

Working...
                  X