Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this is true then that fucker needs a bullet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Uhm cliff notes? I'm not reading all that shit.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    His administration (Hillary specifically) ignored the ambassador's requests for additional security and lied about the events at Benghazi. Then when meeting the families of the victims the POTUS showed no remorse.

Snopes isn't even defending Obama over this.

Comment

Fuck off shit bird. I didn't "RUIN" your country.

Actually your attitude, multiplied by millions, is what has. If you're not willing to sit down and read and educate yourself, you're a serf and I have nothing to do with slaves.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Actually your attitude, multiplied by millions, is what has. If you're not willing to sit down and read and educate yourself, you're a serf and I have nothing to do with slaves.
        He's been a douchebag since he joined...probably runs in the family so not his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          He's been a douchebag since he joined...probably runs in the family so not his fault.
          Duly noted.

Comment

Lol look I could sit here and throw mud with you two But the truth is there is no point. People with your outlook on life just well ...... no that will sound too much like an insult and as I said not what I want to do.

Sorry I'm not on the kill Obama train with you two but by all means you go ahead. I don't like the Guy either for the record. But its like the title said. "If" it's true.

Besides frost ....your foil hats been on a lil tight since I can remember so I'm glad you give zero fucks about me. Everyone else well it is dfwmustangs and opinions here are like assholes . The board is full of them.

Hmmm there I go rambling on again. Douchebag out.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

I have no doubt that this account is more direct and factually correct than what we've heard from the Commander In Chief (capitalized out of respect for the position, not the current holder of said/same). What we've been told by the CIC and his people has clearly been horse-shit; most of that story fell apart upon close scrutiny. Just like Fast N Furious and all the rest of the stories we've heard.

And it'll go on and on because at least 51% of the country agrees with this guy:
              I'm not reading all that shit.
              Aint nobody got time fuh dat. Back to American Idol.

Comment

Eeee no. No Duck Dynasty no care.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Did you hear who made it on Idol? Team Kenzie!!!!
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Why would the US want to kill Stevens?

Maybe they put the hit on him?

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Lol look I could sit here and throw mud with you two But the truth is there is no point. People with your outlook on life just well ...... no that will sound too much like an insult and as I said not what I want to do.

Sorry I'm not on the kill Obama train with you two but by all means you go ahead. I don't like the Guy either for the record. But its like the title said. "If" it's true.

Besides frost ....your foil hats been on a lil tight since I can remember so I'm glad you give zero fucks about me. Everyone else well it is dfwmustangs and opinions here are like assholes . The board is full of them.

Hmmm there I go rambling on again. Douchebag out.

Educate me on 'my outlook on life.'

Comment

Why? You don't give a shit about me remember.

Comment

Why? You don't give a shit about me remember.

Because evidently you are the go-to expert on me and my points of view and for dumb ass reason thinks I'd ever harm a president, sitting or ex.

Comment

Some .. .

Comment

Working...
                            X