Iranian warships heading to US borders?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    We could board them from a rented boat. Fuck buying anything for this op.
    Sure you would. You arent brave enough to do it. I`m sure you know what the punishment is for piracy.

Comment

Oh captain Google, swoop in!
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Well, well, well...it looks like we are graced with the presence of a professor of international maritime law. Do go on about your time teaching at the U.S. Naval Academy. Or was that the Merchant Marine Academy?

Orrrr, you could just do society a favor and take the negatively buoyant express to Davy Jones' locker.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Lajntx View Post
          Sure you would. You arent brave enough to do it. I`m sure you know what the punishment is for piracy.
          I'm surprised you have time to come on here and troll. I would have thought you'd be too busy studying for a degree in social justice at tumblr university to bother with us.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

This thread needs more liberals...

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              This thread needs more liberals...
              I would say they can't be here because they are at work, but.....
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lajntx View Post
                Doing the later while the ship is in International Waters goes against established naval traditions, is considered a serious provocative act, and would lead to our ships being denied port entries and reduced use of other nations waters/facilities in responce to not following international protocols. Thus, dont look for that to happen either since we arent the Russians who never stop trying to buzz American Carrier task forces with TU-95`s
                Whoops, our radar was out and we didn't see you there. Just doing a routine training mission 50 feet above the deck at Mach 1.2. If they are in the Gulf of Mexico we have plenty of USAF and National Guard units that can make it to them, no need for carrier based aircraft.

The only nation that's trying to limit our use of international waters is Iran, it's time to pay back the favor.

Comment

Working...
                X