Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't it make my Red state Blue...

http://www.mysanantonio.com/default/...al-5270099.php

So a "Federal" judge (the U.S. Government) rules Texas' ban on gay marriage unconstitutional. I wonder if they plan on going after the other 16 states that ban gay marriage, or if they're just trying to turn one of the largest Red states into a Blue one....

"We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

I really DGAF about gay marriage. if 2 people want to be miserable with eachother, who the fuck am i to have a say in that?

and Texas has been sliding towards the blue for a while now... dont kid yourself.

Comment

Good

Comment

Will someone please explain why this is an issue ?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Yup.

Why do I need to feel mad about this?

Comment

Because God hates fags?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              I really DGAF about gay marriage. if 2 people want to be miserable with eachother, who the fuck am i to have a say in that?
              My thoughts too, why get mad either way of a piece of damned paper.

Comment

Because morons cite the bible and the law without reading either.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Clearly, people don't have anything better to worry about than what goes on in someone else's bedroom.

Seriously, you fucking crybabies need to get the fuck over it. Other people's sexual orientation doesn't affect you a single fucking bit.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It has nothing to do with gay marriage. It's about giving enough of the people what they want so they'll vote for you blindly.

It has to be more than just a coincidence that the Feds have deemed unconstitutional one of the unions largest Red state's ban on gay marriage.
                    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                      It has nothing to do with gay marriage. It's about giving enough of the people what they want so they'll vote for you blindly.

It has to be more than just a coincidence that the Feds have deemed unconstitutional one of the unions largest Red state's ban on gay marriage.
                      The Feds, or a single judge?

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post

It has nothing to do with NOT being a giant piece of shit rights crushing ban. Not at all.

Just because it's a "large red state" doesn't mean that they don't do some backwards ass shit that isn't right. Majority rules, minority rights. Do I need to explain this concept?

Comment

Blue is the future!
                          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Also, anyone that doesn't understand a judge's legislative rights is a moron. Judges make laws all the time, and the legitimacy of that goes back to the Saxon days in England. Common Law, bitches.

Comment

I just cant seem to grasp how this is something that the government, be it state, national, or municipal has any reason to have an opinion or regulate.

Two guys or to chicks want a marriage license? Take their money and be done with it. I dont know the numbers, and I may be way off base, but it would seem that holding up courts, probate for estates, etc for people denied marriage licenses would cost the state a good chunk of change. By just simply doing it, it would save a ton of money that could be better squandered elsewhere.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X