Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what is your "go to" method for comparing election candidates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what is your "go to" method for comparing election candidates?

This a big election with a lot of candidates. Just curious what sites/tools do you use to compare them prior to heading for the poals?

Originally posted by Frank View Post
    This a big election with a lot of candidates. Just curious what sites/tools do you use to compare them prior to heading for the poals?
    Not to worry, spelling isn't a requirement for voting.

Comment

If they are talking they are lying. I start there.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

With regards to ads (attack ads, specifically), and the amount of junk mail, phone calls, etc.

Less is more, imo.
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I vote straight female. If there are no female candidates, or two of them, I vote straight democrat.

Comment

I generally vote for the libertarian candidate for anything other than senator, representative, governor or POTUS and if there isn't one then I vote Republican unless it's for Cornyn, then I write in Ron Paul.

Comment

I actually google each and every one of them, read anything that seems remotely neutral as well as the attack ads.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
              X