No announcement yet.

New Oversight report claims Lois Lerner misled Congress on IRS targeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will this all just be another clinton bj scandal- Where all those involved dont really have any consequences
    WH

Comment

Lois Lerner just got smoked on the floor of Congress by Congressman Jim Jordan in front of the smug IRS head John Koskinen.

Emails recovered on the IRS official who plead the Fifth (before giving up her right to remain silent) and then “lost” her hard drive show that she was wanting to make sure that the IRS’ internal messaging system was set-up to make sure her info was not traceable, trackable or storeable. The phrasing could not be more “perfect.”

Lois Lerner sent the following to Maria Hooke, the Director of Business Systems Planning for Tax Exempt & Government Entities, and copied Nanette Downing, the Director of Exempt Organizations Examinations:

lerner2Hooke responded with the following:

HookeAnd Lois Lerner’s insidious one-word response?

lerner“Perfect.”

Now, considering that Lois Lerner “plead the 5th” (before proclaiming her innocence) and has somehow “lost her emails” in a government agency where it’s illegal to do so, the question becomes: Do innocent people working in government care if their emails are saved or not?

Do people who are following the law say that it’s “perfect” that their communications aren’t recoverable, traceable, or trackable?

Beyond Lois Lerner, the entire IRS enterprise appears to be set up like a criminal operation, and that should have every single American worried about their government.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Have to go to link to see the emails.

That said, fuck her them and all the IRS in their assholes. I truly wish people were exectuted for some crimes.

Comment

Basically, she asked if anything she emailed could be searched by topic. When she was told no, she said "Perfect."
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I read them, was stating your c&p left a little to be desired.

Unless I misread that, I think they're talking about IM and not email.

Comment

Working...
            X