Islam.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    You 'really do not see the parallel' with Nazi anti Semitism and you posting a link that paints a religious race of people as barbaric and less than human?

"Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons."
    That's why I posted the article, what part of his stats are incorrect? Please enlighten me where the false statements are.

Comment

Posting forwarded emails without fact checking is bad for business.

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
      That's why I posted the article, what part of his stats are incorrect? Please enlighten me where the false statements are.
      It's not his job to prove the stats are incorrect if they were never proven to be correct in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        If the shoe fits... I don't recall hearing any stories about how the Jews wanted to kill all of the infidels.
        This is easily verified. Spend time in any Islam majority country and see how they treat each other, their women, and outsiders.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          This is easily verified. Spend time in any Islam majority country and see how they treat each other, their women, and outsiders.
          So as a first hand observer, is this guys observations valid? What is your opinion on this article?

Comment

read Mark Steyn's "America Alone"
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Just looked that book up on Google, got this. Is this a symbiosis of the book? If so it is a reflection of what Dr. Peter Hammond wrote above, just a reiteration of the Muslim infusion.

It's the end of the world as we know it...
              Someday soon, you might wake up to the call to prayer from a muezzin. Europeans already are. And liberals will still tell you that "diversity is our strength"--while Talibanic enforcers cruise Greenwich Village burning books and barber shops, the Supreme Court decides sharia law doesn't violate the "separation of church and state," and the Hollywood Left decides to give up on gay rights in favor of the much safer charms of polygamy. If you think this can't happen, you haven't been paying attention, as the hilarious, provocative, and brilliant Mark Steyn--the most popular conservative columnist in the English-speaking world--shows to devastating effect. The future, as Steyn shows, belongs to the fecund and the confident. And the Islamists are both, while the West is looking ever more like the ruins of a civilization. But America can survive, prosper, and defend its freedom only if it continues to believe in itself, in the sturdier virtues of self-reliance (not government), in the centrality of family, and in the conviction that our country really is the world's last best hope. Mark Steyn's America Alone is laugh-out-loud funny--but it will also change the way you look at the world.

Comment

kill all muslims

Comment

Just looked that book up on Google, got this. Is this a symbiosis of the book? If so it is a reflection of what Dr. Peter Hammond wrote above, just a reiteration of the Muslim infusion.
                  It's a good book, especially if you enjoy intelligent wit and tongue in cheek writing. Most of the book revolves around actual statistics and census data. Very informative read, and an interesting perspective.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    It's a good book, especially if you enjoy intelligent wit and tongue in cheek writing. Most of the book revolves around actual statistics and census data. Very informative read, and an interesting perspective.
                    I got that CJ. However my OP is one of curiosity of the authors venomous statements of the Islamic religion. Many of the members here are very informed on the subject of Islam and have first hand knowledge of said accusations.
                    I have no idea how this was turned into a Islam vs the German genocide of the Jewish population in Europe in the 40's. The parallel is a stretch to say the least, other than the religious implications.

Comment

If you want some good first hand knowledge, you can ask Mr. Fiux. He's our Texas experiment in Europe.

Comment

If you want some good first hand knowledge, you can ask Mr. Fiux. He's our Texas experiment in Europe.
                        Does he currently live over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Does he currently live over there?
                          yep, has for over a couple years now.

Comment

I guess what I want to know is outside the intellectual database of DFWMUSTANG forums. I will continue reading. While I have traveled around the world several times, I have never stepped foot in the middle east. Like most Americans, I get my knowledge base of Islam from what is disseminated to us by the press and the internet.

Comment

Have a friend who has traveled extensively in France, Germany and Spain the past 3 years.. There are areas in all those countries that he was told by locals to stay away from. He commented about touring around Paris where in one area that during the morning prayers sidewalks, streets and practically all movement was stopped..
                              Comparing the radical Muslims, and I repeat radical Muslims to the Nazi's as far as the desire to control and spread their ideals by any means isn't difficult.. It's what the Moderate Muslims stand for and want is the real question.
                              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

So as a first hand observer, is this guys observations valid? What is your opinion on this article?
                                I'm not the person to ask. I have a deep hatred for Islam that makes me somewhat unreasonable on it. To give you an example of how people are treated, if you steal, you lose a hand. If you're a chick who doesn't cover up or you try to go anywhere without a male relative, you get acid thrown in your face. If you are raped and don't have 4 male witnesses, didn't happen. If you date outside of Islam, you can be killed by your family. If you say a bad word about Momo (may swine be upon him) you can be publicly stoned. If they don't have outsiders to kill, they are more than happy to kill themselves with suicide bombers.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X