Ruby Ridge documentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby Ridge documentary

interesting, I never knew about that but I do remember Waco.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Good video didn't know about this but I was probably way too young at the time to understand.

Comment

Got busted for selling short barrel shotguns.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          That doesn't justify the feds killing his family.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            That doesn't justify the feds killing his family.
            I didn't say that. I'm just wanting to keep that little fact in perspective.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Never proven that HE was the person who cut that barrel below 18.5". It was 1 shotgun not multiple. He didn't have a criminal past but the informant for the feds that was given the plan to have Weaver cut below the legal limit did.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                Never proven that HE was the person who cut that barrel below 18.5". It was 1 shotgun not multiple. He didn't have a criminal past but the informant for the feds that was given the plan to have Weaver cut below the legal limit did.
                I haven't googled anything, this is all previous knowledge. But I believe he spoke with an undercover agent and agreed to cut the barrel down. Either way, it's a felony to possess the weapon no matter who cut it.

Comment

I haven't googled anything, this is all previous knowledge. But I believe he spoke with an undercover agent and agreed to cut the barrel down. Either way, it's a felony to possess the weapon no matter who cut it.
                  Through all my reading they never once were able to bring charges for that shotgun...before or after shit got out of hand. Weaver knew White Supremacy dudes outside of their W'S life and the Marshalls and ATF wanted Weaver to snitch for them. He alleges he went to one meeting and it wasn't his game. So the feds put the entrapment shotgun plan together but didn't have anything to bend Weaver over the barrel with.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Through all my reading they never once were able to bring charges for that shotgun...before or after shit got out of hand. Weaver knew White Supremacy dudes outside of their W'S life and the Marshalls and ATF wanted Weaver to snitch for them. He alleges he went to one meeting and it wasn't his game. So the feds put the entrapment shotgun plan together but didn't have anything to bend Weaver over the barrel with.

A lot of the so-called domestic terrorist shit over the last ten years has been the same kind of thing. The feds get in good with someone and set them up.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                      A lot of the so-called domestic terrorist shit over the last ten years has been the same kind of thing. The feds get in good with someone and set them up.
                      That Muslim kid that got busted in Dallas with a fake bomb got that same fake bomb, and was told it was real, by the FBI. They also spoonfed him the plan on how and where to plant it. They radicalized him for the purpose of making a bust.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                        That Muslim kid that got busted in Dallas with a fake bomb got that same fake bomb, and was told it was real, by the FBI. They also spoonfed him the plan on how and where to plant it. They radicalized him for the purpose of making a bust.
                        Same shady type shit with the boston bombing. The older brother was a CIA informant. It doesn't take much digging to see all the bullshit involved with that.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                        X