SO did your guy win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David View Post
    I dont know. None of the statewide candidates I wanted got in. But Im not a tea party fan boy, so thats probably why.
    lol, always something in there demeaning, every time.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Were Medina and Patterson endorsed by the TP?

Comment

I'm afraid I am still ignorant of what the Railroad Commish and a couple of other offices do or what the record is for the ones that have held the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          I'm afraid I am still ignorant of what the Railroad Commish and a couple of other offices do or what the record is for the ones that have held the office.
          Rail Road commission regulates oil/gas. Pipeline efforts, regulation, safety etc.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            Rail Road commission regulates oil/gas. Pipeline efforts, regulation, safety etc.
            I have to sign a report given to the railroad commish everytime we drill a vertical or horizontal well, stating the validity of my surveys and any other data I had to log for the well. If my shits wrong I can get a huge fucking fine.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
            X