Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millions of illegal immigrants could soon become legal "state citizens" in New York t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millions of illegal immigrants could soon become legal "state citizens" in New York t

Illegal Immigrants Would Get Voting Rights, Medicaid, Licenses Under New NY Bill

Millions of illegal immigrants could soon become legal "state citizens" in New York thanks to a new proposed bill.state tuition, voting rights, and Medicaid.

The bill was introduced on Monday, according to New York Daily News. It would supposedly only apply to illegal immigrants with no criminal history who can prove they have lived and paid taxes in New York for three years. In total, an estimated 2.7 million individuals would reap benefits as a result of the legislation.

State Senator Gustavo Rivera (D-Bronx) is a sponsor of the bill. His office did not immediately return calls from Breitbart Texas.

The proposed bill comes as thousands of illegal immigrants--mostly from Central America--have overwhelmed U.S. resources and facilities. Many on the left, including Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, claim the spike in illegal immigration is the result of violence and horrible conditions in the migrants' home countries. But the actual reason is likely related to the widespread belief in Central America that minors and families who illegally cross the U.S. border will receive amnesty.

Hundreds of illegal immigrants are being set free on U.S. soil each week and lawyers claim that most of the new migrants will be allowed to permanently stay in the country. Reports and word-of-mouth spreading this news has allegedly prompted more hopeful immigrants to cross the border illegally.

Sylvia Longmire, a Breitbart Texas contributing editor and border security expert, said, "Many Americans don't understand the power of word-of-mouth in Latin America; it's like gossip in a small American town times ten. Word about anything, especially friends or family members going though the northbound migration or southbound deportation process, spreads very quickly."

Although the newly-crafted New York bill would not apply to the new Central American migrants, it could certainly add to the perception that U.S. officials are granting amnesty to those in the country illegally.

Fuck it....Why the hell not..........

Comment

Good, I also like the requirements.

Comment

If I was the Sheriff of these border towns I would take the Federal money and buy them all bus tickets to NY, LA, DC, and every other Liberal town that loves to talk about embracing them.

Comment

They need to be more like abilene tx

2 of our crews have been deported doing jobs there in the last 5 years. Now we wont send them. We just skip work from there . .kinda sucks

Yet we crawl all over dfw wihtout the slightest little problem. College buddy lived there abilene all his life and says they are the most anti illegal town hes ever seen
          WH

Comment

makes sense. the dems want the votes. not that it really matters in an oligarchy, but at least that way the popular vote will be more likely to reflect the electoral college.

Comment

Bullshit. You know how expensive and time consuming it is to get here legally? Shit like this pisses me off and it's a slap in the face to those who do things the right way. Penalize those that do right and give those who break the rules a free ride.

Comment

How did they get that far north?

:P

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  Bullshit. You know how expensive and time consuming it is to get here legally? Shit like this pisses me off and it's a slap in the face to those who do things the right way. Penalize those that do right and give those who break the rules a free ride.
                  The broken laws are broken. I disagree 100% with illegal immigration, but the damage is done. To follow those rules you have to be a hard working person wanting to better your life.
                  Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Hard work

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post

Border patrol drove them
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Heck I've been trying to get my uncle to visit from Europe for over 5yrs he has a family and a successful business. Ambassador staff says he is of risk to stay here past the 2 week visa he is asking. Stupid crop like that is why everyone comes here illegally the only way to get in legally is to have a in demand degree or be from a impoverished African nation where you were persecuted

Comment

Working...
                      X