Introducing...the gay Whopper!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing...the gay Whopper!

...'cause we're all the same on the inside...

Burger King is celebrating gay pride with a message on its Whopper wrappers.

The fast-food chain has posted a video online Wednesday that shows scenes from a San Francisco location where it sold a "Proud Whopper." Customers were not told what is in the burger, which comes wrapped in rainbow paper. Once opened up, a message inside the wrapper states, "We are all the same inside."

The idea is that the Proud Whopper is no different from the regular Whopper, despite its colorful packaging.
    Burger King is celebrating gay pride with a message on its Whopper wrappers. The fast-food chain has posted a video online Wednesday that shows scenes from a San Francisco location where it sold a …
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Damn, bold move!
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Comment

If they come here, I'll order them with, "Give me one of them faggot burgers".

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
          that like in-n-out's secret menu?
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
            Might get a wiener between your buns
            Last edited by GrayStangGT; 07-02-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

That's gay

Comment

gay mafia.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What the fuck. Bringing political BS into damn fast food wrappers...
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Not the first time probie will put two quarter pounders in his mouth
                    2012 GT500

Comment

I have no problem with that at all. They're just running their business like they want to. Plus it's a good message. I believe it was Jesus that made it cool to eat with sinners.
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        I have no problem with that at all. They're just running their business like they want to. Plus it's a good message. I believe it was Jesus that made it cool to eat with sinners.
                        Agreed.

Comment

I don't care if people are gay or whatever, but I'm getting tired of their gay and proud stuff being in our face all the time. We get it, your gay, leave the rest of us alone.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                              BK doesn't sell hot dogs. Wait! Uhhhhh. I might end up with something worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X