• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Obama doing on the 4th?

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Fucking idiot.

Comment

Impeach him. Not over this, but for all other actions that warrant.

Comment

is this real news? thats crazy

Comment

Obama has the right to celebrate his religion, but it seems like his good sense is broken and common sense is in full remission.

Comment

Didn't Clinton get impeached for lying about a blow job? Why hasn't this asshat been impeached or taken out of office a long time ago?
            "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Obama has the right to celebrate his religion, but it seems like his good sense is broken and common sense is in full remission.
              he's muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                he's muslim?
                He claims Christianity. I think we can all agree that's bullshit. He sure goes out of his way to pose with the muslims, make moves to support them, kiss their ass, and so forth, so I would say there is a pretty good chance that he at least gives it a second thought.

Comment

"To be welcomed into the highest office of America to celebrate her birth and independence is an honor and is a step for Muslims in America to begin to establish our rights. President Obama is truly opening the door for Muslims in America.”

What rights do they NOT have that the rest of us do? Or, is he refering to the right to behead, honor killings, female circumcision, treating women as dogs, raping, no education for girls, sharia laws, etc, etc?

Once, again, with the political situation the way it is, O'fucker decides to slap the American citizens in the face on our nation's birthday to buddy up with his muslim brethren. He can claim to be of Christian faith until he is blue in the face and I won't believe him. Actually, I would celebrate to see him blue in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    Impeach him. Not over this, but for all other actions that warrant.
                    Will never happen...the GOP knew of his ineligibility to be POTUS in 07, but they chose not to pursue it because of the racial implications. Bit them (and our country) in the ass.
                    If impeachment is filed, it would never pass the senate and the liberal media, white guilt libs and 90% of the black population (and the thousands of Obama refugees coming into this country daily) would instigate a riot...this would give the Communist-in-Chief a reason to declare martial law and remain in power. But, this would likely be the catalyst for some assassination attempts.

Comment

I expected the article to show him kneeling before the queen begging her to take us back

Thats the type of thing i expect of this guy
                      WH

Comment

fuck you if your a muslim

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                          fuck you if your a muslim
                          fuck you if you're 35 and don't know the difference between your and you're...

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            fuck you if you're 35 and don't know the difference between your and you're...

fuck you i'm not 35 and been drinking all day

Comment

lol, good times
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                              X