Rollin Coal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollin Coal

You diesel drivers with the big smoke have now been classified as Conservatives. It's been politicized. Give me a break.

These modifications are not new, but as Slate's Dave Weigel pointed out on Thursday, "rolling coal" has begun to take on a political dimension with pickup drivers increasingly viewing their smokestacks as a form of protest against environmentalists and Obama administration emissions regulations. "I rolled coal on a Prius once just because they were tailing me." "I run into a lot of people that really don’t like Obama at all," the salesperson said. Vocativ found Facebook pages dedicated to the phenomenon have about 16,000 followers and over 100,000 rolling coal posts have appeared on Instagram and Tumblr.

Originally posted by turboford View Post
    You diesel drivers with the big smoke have now been classified as Conservatives. It's been politicized. Give me a break.

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/conserv...190500408.html
    Yeah I saw that bullshit article.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Both sides are fucking dumb.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

No no no, they're not conservatives, they're douchebags. If you want to improve the power and MPG of your diesel, more power to you, but if you're doing that just to piss someone off, then you're an asshole.

Comment

If you're rolling coal in an unloaded pickup, you're giving up power.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Both sides are fucking dumb.
            this...

it's a shame that the reliability and efficiency of diesel vehicles has been drastically reduced due to these coal oraling douche bags

I will admit to thinking diesel smoke was cute 15yrs ago or so, but I quickly grew out of it. Nothing better than a squeaky clean, high powered diesel IMO
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
              this...

it's a shame that the reliability and efficiency of diesel vehicles has been drastically reduced due to these coal oraling douche bags

I will admit to thinking diesel smoke was cute 15yrs ago or so, but I quickly grew out of it. Nothing better than a squeaky clean, high powered diesel IMO
              Nothing like a 12v that constantly hazes and a letter from the state telling you your antics need a tune-up.

Comment

I went to a diesel dyno day last month and the level of redneck stupidity was amazing. Several were trying to get me to put the Raptor on the rollers, I just said no thanks, just google it and you can find stock raptor numbers.

Comment

These particular Diesel owners have been the new ricers for a few years now. Fucking stupid. The author of that article however is just as retarded, sounds like a blogger.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    These particular Diesel owners have been the new ricers for a few years now. Fucking stupid. The author of that article however is just as retarded, sounds like a blogger.
                    I agree. I would've used a little bit more colorful terminology though.

Comment

I got a few dirt track friends that think its the best thing ever.

Comment

That is fucking stupid. In EUtopia. Every car can do this including mine. Just not at that level though. Diesel cars spew out black smoke, gasoline cars spew out grey smoke. The people that wrote this shit are retarded because the soot dissolves into the air.
                        First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                          That is fucking stupid. In EUtopia. Every car can do this including mine. Just not at that level though. Diesel cars spew out black smoke, gasoline cars spew out grey smoke. The people that wrote this shit are retarded because the soot dissolves into the air.
                          More importantly, it falls on the ground.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
                            I got a few dirt track friends that think its the best thing ever.

Comment

Go ahead and try me bitches!

547.605. EMISSION SYSTEMS REQUIRED. (a) The engine and
                              power mechanism of a motor vehicle shall be equipped and adjusted to
                              prevent the escape of excessive smoke or fumes.
                              (b) A motor vehicle or motor vehicle engine, of a model year
                              after 1967, shall be equipped to prevent the discharge of crankcase
                              emissions into the ambient atmosphere.
                              (c) The owner or operator of a motor vehicle or motor
                              vehicle engine, of a model year after 1967, that is equipped with an
                              exhaust emission system:
                              (1) shall maintain the system in good working
                              condition;
                              (2) shall use the system when the motor vehicle or
                              motor vehicle engine is operated; and
                              (3) may not remove the system or a part of the system
                              or intentionally make the system inoperable in this state, unless
                              the owner or operator removes the system or part to install another
                              system or part intended to be equally effective in reducing
                              atmospheric emissions.
                              (d) Except when travel conditions require the downshifting
                              or use of lower gears to maintain reasonable momentum, a person
                              commits an offense if the person operates, or as an owner knowingly
                              permits another person to operate, a vehicle that emits:
                              (1) visible smoke for 10 seconds or longer; or
                              (2) visible smoke that remains suspended in the air
                              for 10 seconds or longer before fully dissipating.
                              (e) An offense under this section is a misdemeanor
                              punishable by a fine of not less than $1 and not more than $350 for
                              each violation. If a person has previously been convicted of an
                              offense under this section, an offense under this section is a
                              misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not less than $200 and not more
                              than $1,000 for each violation.
                              Last edited by kingjason; 07-09-2014, 10:27 AM.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X