Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No issues here: TSA allowing Illegals to fly with no ID

What could possibly go wrong?

MCALLEN, Texas—Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC). “The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to board and travel commercial airliners by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms,” NBPC’s Local 2455 Spokesman, Hector Garza, told Breitbart Texas.

“This is not the CBP [Customs and Border Protection] or another federal agency renting or leasing an aircraft, these are the same planes that the American public uses for domestic travel,” said Garza. “This just adds insult to injury. Not only are we releasing unknown illegal aliens onto American streets, but we are allowing them to travel commercially using paperwork that could easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer. The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing. They are simply printed on standard copy paper based on the information the illegal alien says is the truth.”
    MCALLEN, Texas--Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC).
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Uh wut. ..

Comment

Shit, I'm becoming an illegal alien!
      Originally posted by Buzzo
      Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

I wonder how long until isis or whoever use this free pass to get a few of their more mexican looking jihadis past our so called security and do some damage.

Comment

You don't need an ID to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
            You don't need an ID to fly...
            They've asked for it every time I've flown post 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              They've asked for it every time I've flown post 9/11.
              They do ask but you're not required to display it. It makes life easier but they're not required.

Comment

Working...
              X