No announcement yet.

WTF?? German General to head US Army??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?? German General to head US Army??

For the first time since U.S. troops arrived in Europe during World War II, a German general will serve as chief of staff of U.S. Army Europe.
    Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

first the USMNT now this????????????

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What do you expect? Our UN ambassador is Irish. At least Obama can't fire a German officer.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        first the USMNT now this????????????

god bless.
        lol
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

More butt kissing from Obama. I wouldn't put to much into it.

Comment

Sounds like this is the punishment for spying on Germany. Appeasement for stupidity.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Wow.

May as well make their Federal Pres or whatever POTUS while we're at it.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I know some fields switch operatives in from other countries as necessary, but this just sounds crazy. He's not a grunt on lease to SOC. Stupid is expensive.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fatigues by Hugo Boss.

Comment

Germans are allowed to have beards and drink beer in combat zones. Just sayin, maybe this ain't a bad thing.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Wow.

May as well make their Federal Pres or whatever POTUS while we're at it.
                      Sounds better then what we have now.

Comment

Considering the purge of qualified general officers in the United States military that is being done in the name of diversity and gender equality I would say that the appointment of a German General is a step up in quality. Does anyone here think that an Obama approved affirmative action general would do a better job?
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Fatigues by Hugo Boss.
                          Excellent!
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Strange. The UK and France both have larger standing militaries and are more powerful (based on logistics, budget, personnel, land, air, and naval power) and are both permanent UN security council members.

My guess is it has to do with reparations from the whole spying shenanigan, our huge military presence in Germany, and Germany's proximity to Poland (and by extension, Russia). I am armchair-generaling big time.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              Considering the purge of qualified general officers in the United States military that is being done in the name of diversity and gender equality I would say that the appointment of a German General is a step up in quality. Does anyone here think that an Obama approved affirmative action general would do a better job?
                              Very true, at least he has combat experience. He's still going to be under the command of a USAF 4 star and a USN 3 star in theater, who are both under the joint chiefs at the Pentagon. Who of course are under the SECDEF and their various branch secretaries. It's not like he could command US forces to invade Poland.

Comment

Working...
                              X