How Would You React To A Neighbor Flying The ISIS Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Would You React To A Neighbor Flying The ISIS Flag

A resident in Garwood, New Jersey is generating a firestorm of controversy for flying the flag of terror group – ISIS.

A photo of the flag was posted on social media by Twitter user, Marc Leibowitz:

terrorism Leibowitz

According to our friends at the Washington Free Beacon, police reported the residents who were displaying the flag “voluntarily” took it down.

Here’s the thing: the United States Constitution guarantees freedom of speech. However, the oath of allegiance which is taken by all immigrants who become U.S. citizens says that they will protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies “foreign and domestic.” And ISIS even threatened to bring jihad to the White House.

In addition, an ISIS sympathizer in the United States who pledged allegiance to the terrorist group was recently detained at JFK without bail. Clearly, ISIS supporters and possibly even members of the group itself are here in the United States. As this is a national security issue, we can only hope that the proper steps are taken to prevent any threats from ISIS carrying out their plans.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Pretty sure I would take it down in the middle of the night and burn it. I am damned sure I would rage.

Comment

I'd find a guy who got shot in the head in Iraq and drive him over there. Are you doing anything this weekend?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I'd find a guy who got shot in the head in Iraq and drive him over there. Are you doing anything this weekend?
        I still say we need to pool together and buy Frost a tank or a killdozer.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

We can probably get him an old Greyhound, easy.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            We can probably get him an old Greyhound, easy.
            Need a welder too if you are going to re-enact The Gauntlet. And of course, the S&W 29 or whatever it was?
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Need a welder too if you are going to re-enact The Gauntlet. And of course, the S&W 29 or whatever it was?
              Phaux has that covered.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Dude, this is going to be the best get together ever. Watch CNN for updates
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

lolz, I've got a few addresses for the killdozer II.

Comment

And yet when the Dixie Flag is flying...
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      And yet when the Dixie Flag is flying...
                      And I don't give a shit because rednecks don't want to cut the heads off my fellow servicemen. Weak as fuck comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        And I don't give a shit because rednecks don't want to cut the heads off my fellow servicemen. Weak as fuck comparison.
                        Naw...I meant there's more of a media frenzy over that, than this. Who else is reporting it? Google it and it's mostly blogs and some local news.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          Naw...I meant there's more of a media frenzy over that, than this. Who else is reporting it? Google it and it's mostly blogs and some local news.

Ah, now I am following. It comes as a suppose that our state run media turns a blind eye to this bit paints patriots as "homegrown terrorists"?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            Dude, this is going to be the best get together ever. Watch CNN for updates
                            Quoted for awesome.

Comment

I wouldn't. Won't take long for someone else to fix it really.
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Working...
                              X