Isis beheadings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isis beheadings

The victims in these videos are so sedate, so seemingly resolute, it makes me think one of 3 things is happening-
    a) they are on a major degree of sedative when this is happening
    b) this is just another drill for the victim (isis does drills to numb their anxieties), and they actually follow through
    c) they have told the victim repeatedly that they are going to cut their head off (see b) and as a result, they don't get stage fright because they have had so many run-throughs...

majorly fucked up, just wondering why the victims are somewhat compliant, for as much as I'm willing to watch.
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

At this point I'm surprised there are any journalists willing to be within 5000 miles of the middle east knowing that they could be grabbed at any time to be made an example of. I'm sure the killers are hoping that every journalist not sympathetic to their cause will flee so that nobody can inform the world of what is happening while they commit their atrocities and plan to kill the rest of the world.

Comment

Probably a combination of B and variation of Stockholm Syndrome.

Other hostages have confirmed they do this over and over. Then one day Jihad Johnny has a knife.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't do this every day for years before following through with it. I also wouldn't put it past the brainwashing to the point they not only are willing but anxious to have this done so they are done with it all.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Is it just me, or any of y'all sick of hearing about Michael Sam and his move to the cowgirls... that gay dude is getting waaaay too much bullshit attention where these isis travesties are just a glimmer in comparison. ..

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            Is it just me, or any of y'all sick of hearing about Michael Sam and his move to the cowgirls... that gay dude is getting waaaay too much bullshit attention where these isis travesties are just a glimmer in comparison. ..
            Because the news should only be about one thing, the thing you're interested in.

Comment

Biden's warning to ISIS militants: 'We will follow them to the gates of hell'

Vice President Joe Biden on Wednesday issued a sharp warning to ISIS militants, saying after the United States is done grieving the death of two American journalists, their killers will have to answer for their actions.
              "They should know we will follow them to the gates of hell until they are brought to justice," he forcefully told an audience at an event on the New Hampshire-Maine border. "Because hell is where they will reside. Hell is where they will reside."
              Biden opened his remarks in memory of Steven Sotloff, the journalist who was beheaded by ISIS militants Tuesday, two weeks after Jim Foley was executed in the same horrific manner on video. Foley was from New Hampshire, while Sotloff lived there for boarding school.
              ISIS video shows beheading of American journalist
              Authorities close to naming ISIS militant Remembering Steven Sotloff ISIS blames Obama for Sotloff beheading
              Describing the perpetrators as "barbarians," Biden vowed that Americans would not be frightened or intimidated by the heinous acts.
              "We came back after 9/11. We dusted ourselves off and we made sure that Osama bin Laden would never, ever again threaten the American people," Biden said. "We came back Boston strong, blaming no one but resolve to be certain that this didn't happen again."
              "As a nation, we're united, and when people harm Americans, we don't retreat," he later said. "We don't forget."
              ISIS executions heighten fears for Western hostages
              The vice president, who's mulling a 2016 presidential bid, made his remarks at the Portsmouth Naval Yard in a speech about the economy. He was accompanied on stage by U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, a New Hampshire Democrat who's running for re-election this year.
              Previewing Biden's trip, the campaign for former Republican Sen. Scott Brown, who's challenging Shaheen for her seat in this year's midterms, released a Web video that shows footage of the vice president supporting President Barack Obama's foreign policy, an agenda the Brown campaign labels a "failure."
              'Degrade and destroy'
              After Sotloff's killing, Obama faced a chorus of bipartisan calls from Congress to act more aggressively and come up with a concrete strategy to combat ISIS, beyond the already ongoing targeted air strikes.
              Speaking Wednesday, Obama addressed his much criticized statement last week that he has no strategy on ISIS. He said he was referring to a military strategy in Syria that "might" require congressional approval.
              "Our objective is clear. That is to degrade and destroy (ISIS) so it's no longer a threat," he said. "We can accomplish that. It's going to take some time, it's going to take some effort."
              Obama: U.S. won't back down to ISIS
              The president said the world needs a regional strategy to defeat the group.
              "We've been putting together a strategy that was designed to do a number of things... What we have to make sure is we have a regional strategy in place," he said.
              Talking about ISIS militants, Vice President Joe Biden said Wednesday “we will follow them to the gates of hell until they are brought to justice.”

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                not a single one of my news outlets has mentioned anything about Michael Sam... they're mostly talking about ISIS
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

I wish this administration had the balls to back up their words. Using pleasantries to sound politically correct is what's gotten us in this mess. Started way back in Clintons time. Would someone just say Hey you fucked with us once again. We are coming to stomp a mud hole in you and actually go do it.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    Because the news should only be about one thing, the thing you're interested in.

I'm laughing at the irony of him complaining about a topic as he introduces it into this thread.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        At this point I'm surprised there are any journalists willing to be within 5000 miles of the middle east knowing that they could be grabbed at any time to be made an example of. I'm sure the killers are hoping that every journalist not sympathetic to their cause will flee so that nobody can inform the world of what is happening while they commit their atrocities and plan to kill the rest of the world.
                        Any one of them believes it won't be them who is captured. If there is some sort of compensation I'm sure they think it's worth it to make a name for themselves.

BLAAAAA! LOUD WORDS!

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post

BLAAAAA! LOUD WORDS!
                          Quite so:
                          The source relayed the complaint of an unnamed special operator: "Chase them to the Gates of Hell? How the [f---] are we going to do that when we can't even leave the front gate of our base!?"

Ostensibly, U.S. personnel on the ground in Iraq are there to defend U.S. facilities. The president earlier this week deployed an additional 350 personnel to Baghdad to provide security at the U.S. Embassy and related facilities.

The decision brings the additional U.S. diplomatic security contingent to 820.

Defense officials say that when the additional Marines arrive, they will bring the total number of U.S. troops in Iraq to 1,213.
                          "It's very confusing," Rep. Jason Chaffetz, R-Utah, told Fox News. "The president seems to be a definite maybe."
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Lol, Well fuck yall! When I was running the morning I posted this, I was watching fox and then wfaa... They talked all about that gay football player crap while the isis beheadings scrolled across the bottom of the screen. So, ya. It pissed me off. I had to Google it to learn that they were talking about a second beheading.

Comment

So, anyone worried what might happen next thursday ? I'm worried we're gonna have something here this year...too much shit going down and these fools in DC got their dicks in their hands on the golf course.

Comment

Working...
                              X