Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevo View Post
    I just love it how every muslim sympathizer immediately parrots crusades, catholics, christians, and numerous other groups/actions that happened hundreds or thousands of years ago as a defense to what the muslims are doing currently.

The quote below tells it all, and it is comical because he is using as a defense to their actions:

Stevo
    I'm not defending Muslims my friend. I'm just explaining my opinion.

Most of the Muslims I've came across can barely read and write. Terrorist cells capture their families and force them to fight in order to get their families back. When you're living under a corrupt government who can you turn to?

I'm not a Muslim sympathizer but I've seen the real world not some bias news channel feeding you lies.

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
      Spit the Muslim dick out when you're talking to me boy.

His statement was foolish and moronic and only a moron or a Muslim sympathizer would agree with him.
      Are you that fucking ignorant? Do you honestly have any idea how many people that the Catholic church has put to death? How many wars they have waged against innocent people in the name of "god"? How much scientific advancement they have suppressed?

The atrocities for which Christianity are responsible far outweigh those committed by the totality of Islam.

Heres one example-

20,000,000 people killed in the name of Jesus. This is one fucking instance.

I can continue to debate, but Ill just be arguing on the internet with some slovenly old fuck who is the embodiment of ignorance.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Spit the Muslim dick out when you're talking to me boy.

His statement was foolish and moronic and only a moron or a Muslim sympathizer would agree with him.

Oh gee whiz, an A Proposition, better known as an "if, then," statement. Insert an absurdity on each end and automatically any outrageous claim is true, right? Have you been watching a lot of Glenn Beck lately you senile old fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
          Are you that fucking ignorant? Do you honestly have any idea how many people that the Catholic church has put to death? How many wars they have waged against innocent people in the name of "god"? How much scientific advancement they have suppressed?

The atrocities for which Christianity are responsible far outweigh those committed by the totality of Islam.

Heres one example-

I can continue to debate, but Ill just be arguing on the internet with some slovenly old fuck who is the embodiment of ignorance.
          I believe he was talking about current events not something that happened 200 years ago

Comment

I hate people who are ignorant to not only history, but the world they live in. Their race or religion makes no difference to me.
            US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Fuck them.

You guys should read this book. Never really cared about them until I read this.

68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
              63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
              i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Heres one example-

Most accurate sources put the total deaths during the 15 years of the Rebellion at about 20 million civilians and soldiers.[7][8] Most of the deaths were attributed to plague and famine.

Not exactly killed in the name of Jesus....

In religion, the Kingdom tried to replace Confucianism, Buddhism and Chinese folk religion with a form of Christianity, holding that Hong Xiuquan was the younger brother of Jesus.
                In retrospect, not exactly something that mainstream Christianity would back in those days.... much less today....

Anyway... mid 19th century dude? I really see those Christian Armies beating down our doors these days...
                Last edited by Gargamel; 02-03-2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                  I believe he was talking about current events not something that happened 200 years ago
                  No, he wasn't. He denied that Christianity has more blood on its hands than Islam.

I bet you $20 hes never heard of the Taiping Rebellion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                    But by all means go ahead and hate. Make simple minded judgments on a religion and people you know nothing about. Hell, that's the American way.
                    That's sig material right there.

To be honest, I hate everyone, I am a misanthrope. Some people are capable of great knowledge and compassion, but unfortunately the masses in all societies are dumb and violent towards the unfamiliar.
                    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Heres one example-

No moron!
                      The example you gave is simply laughable! If you actually think this was a CHRISTIAN war in the name of JESUS, how come the effort to gain support form the mean old CHRISTIAN European governments failed horrendously?

YOUR figure of "20,000,000 people killed in the name of Jesus" is plain falsehood, or more than likely in your case, IGNORANCE. The vast majority of that figure dies of famine and plague.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 88Kaufmann View Post
                        Most accurate sources put the total deaths during the 15 years of the Rebellion at about 20 million civilians and soldiers.[7][8] Most of the deaths were attributed to plague and famine.

Not exactly killed in the name of Jesus....

In retrospect, not exactly something that mainstream Christianity would back in those days.... much less today....
                        Who cares if it was "mainstream" or not? You could argue that the dudes who crashed into the towers were not part of "mainstream" Islam.

The fact is that more people have died as a result of the existence of the Christian faith than Islam. I challenge you to refute this.

Comment

DOHCTR gets owned by his own damn link twice!
                          sigpic

Comment

Who cares if it was "mainstream" or not? You could argue that the dudes who crashed into the towers were not part of "mainstream" Islam.

The fact is that more people have died as a result of the existence of the Christian faith than Islam. I challenge you to refute this.
                            I challenge you to PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I challenge you to PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you make a normal fucking post in a discussion without using 400 fucking exclamation points and smilies? No one wants to argue with you because it is like talking to a fucking toddler. Jesus tap dancing christ.

Comment

No moron!
                                The example you gave is simply laughable! If you actually think this was a CHRISTIAN war in the name of JESUS, how come the effort to gain support form the mean old CHRISTIAN European governments failed horrendously?

YOUR figure of "20,000,000 people killed in the name of Jesus" is plain falsehood, or more than likely in your case, IGNORANCE. The vast majority of that figure dies of famine and plague.
                                Want me to cite a few more Christian wars in the name of Jesus? I guess the one where 20,000,000 people died was not acceptable. The Crusades, the 30 years war, french wars of religion, etc all waged because of some dude cosmic Jewish zombie named Jesus who got executed 2000 years ago.

But what the fuck do I know, I have only spent the last 4 years of my life studying history.

Comment

Working...
                                X