Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Such as the Civil War, WWI, and WWII?
    You're right. There was definitely no religious intolerance and hatred in WWII.
    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

• i like turtles.
      95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

• Originally posted by red95gts View Post
        You're right. There was definitely no religious intolerance and hatred in WWII.
        Yeah, those Japs were some real religious zealots weren't they?

No comments about the Civil War or WWI?

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
          Yeah, those Japs were some real religious zealots weren't they?

No comments about the Civil War or WWI?
          Yeah, those Germans were sure tolerant of the Jews, weren't they?

Since you apparently can't read, I said "most" - not "all" conflicts over the course of history. My point was - if you go far enough back in history, every religion has it's fair share of skeletons in the closet. The difference with Islam is it's happening now, not 200 years ago. That makes a difference.
          - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
          1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Since you apparently can't read, I said "most" - not "all" conflicts over the course of history. My point was - if you go far enough back in history, every religion has it's fair share of skeletons in the closet. The difference with Islam is it's happening now, not 200 years ago. That makes a difference.
            Nah, it was happening 200 years ago. Ask Spain. You are right though. We are living in a time when that religion is at its worst just like the Spanish Inquisition when it happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon View Post
              I bet most of you guys think we're still fighting for freedom too, huh?

I thought that way once, now I no longer want to be an expandable asset to corrupt politicians.

Open your eyes men!
              Man as a fellow person that served, it causes a lot of pain to see someone that served recently type this. It's ugly, but true.

Most Muslims are trapped by their clerics and dictators in a life they would not choose for themselves either.

It's amazing how a few power hungry men can fuck up the entire world for everyone.... Isn't it?

Personally I fear Islamic clerics will use what is going on in Egypt to gain control of another country and enslave it's people with sharia law too.

Comment

Not even "most" conflicts, since you apparently do not know much about history. I just came up with several in recent history off the top of my head that have nothing to do with religion, while you came up with nothing other than your uneducated opinion, and no facts.

Here's two more examples from even more recent recent history: Korean Conflict, Vietnam War. Please do tell us about the role of religion in those two.

Comment

• I can think of more, like Vietnam, the Cold War, hmm the conflict in every 3rd world country over food...

Fuck Islam and their pedophile prophet.

That is all
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• ali baba, open seasamie
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      All history lessons aside; there is a current and immediate global threat that has been identified. It needs to be terminated. You can burn me at the stake afterwards for something you relate to me that happened 800 years ago.
                      What about things that have happened in our lifetime "in the name of Jesus"

Comment

• LMFAO at the tags.

Those fucker smell like chit!

Comment

• I'm still trying to find out a problem here.

Comment

Erika? I'm assuming his name is Eric, correct? You raise the bar on maturity.
                            Honestly, I have nothing of value to contribute to the thread at this time... but damn, I cannot take my eyes off of your signature

Comment

Seems to me that most conflicts throughout history are rooted in religious differences and intolerance. It's probably safe to say that every religion has plenty of blood on it's hands.
                              ^^^
                              X2

Can we stop pointing to the past to justify the present?
                              class joke
                              {
                              private:
                              char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                              double Peas, Carrots;
                              string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                              };

Comment

What about Jews? What about Buddhist? Not a Muslims are thirsty for American blood. We're at war with Muslim extremist, not ALL Muslims. In Iraq and Afghanistan many Muslim families would bring us food and invite us in their homes. There is "some" good Muslims.

It's very simple minded of you guys to say you hate them. Christians have far more blood on their hands then any other religion, pick up a history book guys.
                                Yeah I saw on the news how some buddhist monks blew up an airport in russia. And then some Jews blew up an embassy.

I say just remove the problem. Send 'em all home. No muslim? No problem. In 80 years or so when all this has blown over, we'll consider accepting applications again.

Comment

Working...
                                X