• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So we just started airstrikes on Syria

Let the fun begin.

Sorry, no link, just my TV

Comment

This can't possibly end well.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Russia won't do shit militarily. Fuck them. This is our business and they need to stay out of it.

Comment

I read earlier that Putin was thinking of striking ISIL, IS, ISIS or whatever they are now. I feel like he doesn't want to be left out of the candy store.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Russia won't do shit militarily. Fuck them. This is our business and they need to stay out of it.
            Like we stayed out of their business in Crimea? At minimum see some political sanctions or them arming our opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Like we stayed out of their business in Crimea? At minimum see some political sanctions or them arming our opposition.
              It might be a little trickier (than in the past) to arm them. Even then, Russia would be arming Syria's enemy. I don't see that happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                This. Putin will not be left out. He already considers Syria to be his ballgame. Whoever looks to be the winner there, he intends to be part of it. It's just business, comrade.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Finally, there will be peace.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                    Finally, there will be peace.
                    In the middle east... yeah right!!!! Let the games begin...

Comment

I cant believe that this POTUS had the balls to see this through. I am truly shocked! All the powers to be in congress are scattered like fucking roaches----------they want deniability, fucking pathetic leaders we have on both sides of the isle.

Oh we need fresh leaders like Ted Cruz, so bad. Leaders not afraid to speak out! I could give a healthy shit what party he is.

Comment

Just an excuse to get into Syria. I highly doubt he gives a shit about a couple reporters, he just uses it for public support. Isis is Al Qaeda, we created this mess, we armed and trained them, if our government really wanted to destroy them it would be done by now.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

We shall see what this becomes.
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Anyone think that the Syrian plane shot down by Israel will play into this as well?
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                              Anyone think that the Syrian plane shot down by Israel will play into this as well?
                              Not if it was flying over Israeli air space. Assad has already said he won't interfere as long as we are hitting ISIS targets, which tells me his people might be feeding us intel.

Comment

Working...
                              X