Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

250,000 Muslims being brought to US Soil? Is this true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• talisman
    Guest replied

You're seriously linking something from the fucking Christian Broadcast Network as a credible news source about Muslims? Do you watch specials from the Klu Klux Klan to learn about Black History Month?

Leave a comment:

• Baron Von Crowder
    replied
    Originally posted by talisman View Post
    My dad will be happy to know he didn't actually serve in Vietnam.
    Thanks for that. I had to explain what was so funny.

Leave a comment:

• SEB
    replied
    Stoning for adultery. Amputations for theft. Death for apostates. This is life under Sharia law and it's alive and well in, of all places, Great Britain... T...

Leave a comment:

• talisman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by SEB View Post
    Ask the people in France and Britain how Delusional Shari Law is. Keep in mind nobody in those countries has come down with Ebola

Those countries now have Shari law? Oh.

Leave a comment:

• SEB
    replied
    I'd consider 9/11 a pretty big defeat within the Lower 48. There's also of course Pearl Harbor, then the Aleutian Islands everyone forgets about. I don't know why I'm bothering really, the entire idea is a brain dead delusion.
    Ask the people in France and Britain how Delusional Shari Law is. Keep in mind nobody in those countries has come down with Ebola

Leave a comment:

• talisman
    Guest replied
    I said over 200 years

I'd consider 9/11 a pretty big defeat within the Lower 48. There's also of course Pearl Harbor, then the Aleutian Islands everyone forgets about. I don't know why I'm bothering really, the entire idea is a brain dead delusion.

Leave a comment:

• SEB
    replied
    200 years and 2 months ago the British burned down the White House.
    I said over 200 years

Leave a comment:

• talisman
    Guest replied
    No other country has ever defeated any of the mainland in over 200 years

200 years and 2 months ago the British burned down the White House.

Leave a comment:

• SEB
    replied
    No other country has ever defeated any of the mainland in over 200 years. Hence sending Ebola to our shores. I dont hear of any Ebola outbreaks in France or Germany and they are on the same Continent. Hell no Ebola over in the Middle East. If it looks like shit and smells like shit. It just might be SHIT

Leave a comment:

• talisman
    Guest replied
    Whats the best way to defeat a country that cant be defeated in over 200 years. E B O L A

My dad will be happy to know he didn't actually serve in Vietnam.

Leave a comment:

• YALE
    replied
    Whats the best way to defeat a country that cant be defeated in over 200 years. E B O L A
    We've never been defeated?

Leave a comment:

• SEB
    replied

Leave a comment:

• talisman
    Guest replied
    Dude, don't waste your day responding to that legendary idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Maddhattter
    replied
    Originally posted by Gasser64
    Well of course. I'm probably not wholly opposed to tons of religion based rules, which are put into practice throughout the entire world. That's probably anyone on this site.
    I agree. So, basically, it's not sharia that you have a problem with. It's a few of it's tenets. Sounds a lot like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

As for christian values, they're still christian values, like it or not.
    Just because christians hold these values don't make them christian values, nor does it make the laws "christian value laws". So, this is irrelevant.

They may also be the values of a forgotten cult from 10k years ago, but thats not really relevant to todays discussion.
    It is relevant when your stated position is an unsupported assertion that the laws of our country are founded on the basis of your religion.

I like how the leftys around here think its the devil (no pun intended) when its a bunch of guys who knock on your door and try to sell or give you literature. When theyre arguing with people who oppose mutilating peoples genitals, cutting off peoples heads and hands, suicide bombing people, etc etc insert crime against humanity here. Leftys are fvcking stupid lol
    I don't see any of that here. I only see the people you claim are "leftys" opposing your ignorance, and resultant bigotry, as a justification of your position. I don't disagree that people's genitals shouldn't be mutilated, up to and including circumcision. I don't disagree that people shouldn't have limbs removed unless medically necessary, that suicide bombing is a bad thing, etc. What I disagree with is your position that the problem is islam, and not individual muslims yet, when christians to crazy things in the name of christianity, you'll gladly claim it's just some disturbed individuals and not the religion at fault. From what I can tell, that's the only thing anyone has argued with you about in this thread. I must congratulate you on your strawman, though. I'm sure a lot of people would think you made a valid point when you knocked it over.

Leave a comment:

• Gasser64
    replied
    Originally posted by Maddhattter View Post
    None of these are "christian value" laws. In fact, it's been illegal to murder and steal in virtually every country and every religion ever. These values predate all known religions and existed long before christianity ever showed up in most places of the world.

In fact, according to sharia, it's illegal to murder & steal under hudud. So, it seems that you're not wholly opposed to everything sharia has to offer.
    Well of course. I'm probably not wholly opposed to tons of religion based rules, which are put into practice throughout the entire world. That's probably anyone on this site. As for christian values, they're still christian values, like it or not. They may also be the values of a forgotten cult from 10k years ago, but thats not really relevant to todays discussion.

Originally posted by BP View Post
    The code of Ur-Nammu predates Jesus by over 2000 years. It's the oldest written legal code that is known to exist. It notes that anyone guilty of thievery or murder shall be put to death.
    Murder I agree with and so does most of the U.S. See the death penalty for reference. When it comes to thievery, iirc christianity says forgive but also something about upholding the law. Maybe a christian can chime in on that one.

I like how the leftys around here think its the devil (no pun intended) when its a bunch of guys who knock on your door and try to sell or give you literature. When theyre arguing with people who oppose mutilating peoples genitals, cutting off peoples heads and hands, suicide bombing people, etc etc insert crime against humanity here. Leftys are fvcking stupid lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X