ISIS making progress...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS making progress...

ISIS took over Abu Graib, which is within artillery range of Baghdad airport:

And now, there's reports of mortars landing in the green zone.

That JV team sure seems slowed by those airstrikes....
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

I have a feeling that our government doesn't want to actually destroy Isis, they just want to look like they are doing something.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      I have a feeling that our government doesn't want to actually destroy Isis, they just want to look like they are doing something.
      Obama doesnt want to admit to failure, that we pulled out of Iraq to early, and that now we must commit to another war in Iraq with troops back on the ground. That is if we want to protect Iraq.

smart bombs hitting vehicle on the roads doesnt stop the people in the cities, and it doesnt stop the logistics. which means we will probably have to break out armored brigades and roll m1s and strikers into those cities again. Or just bomb the fuckers into the ground ww2 style

and for the tinfoilers, ebola was let into the US as a smoke screen for the isis crisis

Comment

I'm all about WW2 style. If you go to war, then go to war. If not, then don't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          Hussein, Call him by his Muslim name, It fits, doesn't want to fire upon his Muslim brothers in arms.Read his book and look at his life. This man is worst than evil. His goal makes Stalin and Hitler look like choir boys.

Comment

I heard that Isis is going to start brewing their own craft beer.
            Ded

Comment

Keep in mind who is in office, everything is political. I have a feeling we'll be deploying the 101st and 82nd along with the 75th Ranger regiment on November 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Keep in mind who is in office, everything is political. I have a feeling we'll be deploying the 101st and 82nd along with the 75th Ranger regiment on November 5th.
                Remember remember the 5th of November....

Also who the hell changed my avatar name to Texas Spy in England? Made me LOL at work.
                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                  Remember remember the 5th of November....

Also who the hell changed my avatar name to Texas Spy in England? Made me LOL at work.

I don't have an answer for you but every time I see Maidenhead in your location I get a little happy in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    I don't have an answer for you but every time I see Maidenhead in your location I get a little happy in my pants.
                    Like you're in danger of seeing a maiden anytime soon!
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                      I heard that Isis is going to start brewing their own craft beer.
                      Great beer, but no head.

Comment

I had the ISIS wallet on my samsung, but it changed to softcard. I guess I'm out of the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I had the ISIS wallet on my samsung, but it changed to softcard. I guess I'm out of the club.
                          Yeah they changed the app name a couple weeks ago when things started boiling over. cracked me up.

Comment

One of the software packages we use at work is called "ISIS". The head of our IT department has a last name of Ahmad.

Comment

By Sylvia Westall BEIRUT (Reuters) - Iraqi pilots who have joined Islamic State in Syria are training members of the group to fly in three captured fighter jets, a group monitoring the war said on Friday, saying it was the first time the militant group had taken to the air. The group, which has seized swathes of land in Syria and Iraq, has been flying the planes over the captured al-Jarrah military airport east of Aleppo, said Rami Abdulrahman, who runs the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. Reuters was not immediately able to verify the report and U.S. ...

Now we're in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                              X