Obama give Russia UK's secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Ya, let's go vote and make a difference! LMFAO!!!

We've been lied to about that too.
    SHHHHHH! How is everyone going to stay divided if you go around telling the truth?
    “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Do you hold an electoral status?
      Clarify?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        If he's not voted out, it's another 4 years of it.
        Sometimes hills have to be charged, things have to be taken by force, order has to be restored. He can fraud up enough votes to win. He flat out needs to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Clarify?
          Seriously?
          Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Seriously?
            I think that says volumes about the blind trust in the system and the electoral college.

Comment

blame your congressmen, congress is responsible for treaties.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Sometimes hills have to be charged, things have to be taken by force, order has to be restored. He can fraud up enough votes to win. He flat out needs to be stopped.
                Other than an assassins bullet, it won't happen...Next?

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  Seriously?
                  Yes. How did the dems lose so many seats in the house? If Barry controlled that, it would not have happened. There are a lot of Americans that are flat-out stupid. THAT is the battle that needs to be won.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                    I've been wondering this for a while now, guy makes me sick.
                    You kidding? There is no such thing as treason for politicians. Hasn't been for quite some time. They do what they want, when they want, all they have to do is avoid angering the public too damn much and they're fine. What he did didn't directly affect all the sleepers out there, so they simply don't care.

Comment

Working...
                    X