Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty much all but official... Jeb Bush is running..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Sean's just jealous that he got out-LSAT'd.
    Me and the other 98%.

But the only pool I ever cleaned was my own.

Comment

Well, if you can't top a pool guy's score, I don't even know why you bother wasting your time in school. Honestly Sean, I'm pretty ashamed of you right now.

Comment

The LSAT is like the GRE which is like the SAT. If you can test well, it's in the bag. I learned a long time ago that school tests scores mean nothing. I mean if I can run a dual masters with a TBI and, let's be honest, I'm a fair chunk of fucking nutty, then I'll let you draw your own conclusion
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          ill vote for whoever the republican party thinks is the best choice to run this country! ...anything but a democrat!
          Most of them are interchangeable.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Well, if you can't top a pool guy's score, I don't even know why you bother wasting your time in school. Honestly Sean, I'm pretty ashamed of you right now.
            I know man. I'm thinking about ending it all.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            The LSAT is like the GRE which is like the SAT. If you can test well, it's in the bag. I learned a long time ago that school tests scores mean nothing. I mean if I can run a dual masters with a TBI and, let's be honest, I'm a fair chunk of fucking nutty, then I'll let you draw your own conclusion
            Have you taken all 3? I don't entirely disagree with you, but the LSAT was its own flavor of fuckery.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              There's a huge difference in scoring well enough to get into A school and scoring well enough to get into a TOP school. Scoring in the 40-50% percentile of test takers, sure it'll get you into A school. Scoring in the 99% of test takers (those who've already completed an undergraduate degree, mind you) is an entirely different ballgame. I scored 96% on the GMAT and got into 3 top schools. I took the LSAT for shits and grins and the score svo855 posted was a couple points better than mine. Consider his other posts about not knowing jack shit about law schools, and it's guaranteed that he's bullshitting.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

And look at your sig!

Maybe SVO has mental retard strength?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I know man. I'm thinking about ending it all.

Have you taken all 3? I don't entirely disagree with you, but the LSAT was its own flavor of fuckery.
                  I took the SAT, ACT(?) and the GRE. I've done the practice tests for the LSAT when I was looking to going to SMU. You don't have to be smart is the point. If you test well (and you should be by that point), you know the tricks of how standardized testing. Each is their own level of "Hey let's fuck with this person" but ultimately, they're the same. Like anything, learn to do one version and you stack the decks for the rest.

I mean, who here would think I would blow the GRE out of the water while running a fever, on Nyquil and without using the provided pencil and paper to do any of the math? Test taking is a skill but until you get experience in the actual job you want to test for, it's not impressive.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                  X