At least 12 dead in Islamist terror attack at satirical French publication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At least 12 dead in Islamist terror attack at satirical French publication

Three black-clad gunmen shouting "Allahu Akbar!" stormed the Paris offices of a satirical publication known for lampooning Islam Wednesday, killing 12, including its editor, three political cartoonists and a police officer whose cold-blooded murder at close range was captured on a disturbing video.

The masked, Kalashnikov-toting shooters moved with military precision, and then escaped following the 11:30 a.m. attack at Charlie Hebdo, the publication known for challenging Muslim terrorists with a 2011 caricature of Prophet Muhammed on its cover and which recently tweeted a cartoon of Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and were being sought.

“We’ve avenged the honor of the prophet!” the killers shouted, according to witnesses who spoke to Sky News. Other witnesses said the men shouted "Allahu Akbar," Arabic for "God is great." The gunmen spoke French without any accent, according to Le Monde.

Fuck all of you Islamic extremist pussies and your pig sucking prophet. I would be more than happy to send your asses to hell.

Europe as a whole seems to be at the end of the line with muslims and their patience for them. Future should be interesting.

Comment

Muslims really cant take jokes huh.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

This is some bullshit.

At least we are seeing a rise in anti-Islamist protest in Germany, and France is sure to follow.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Blah, blah, blah, we are religion of peace, blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            Muslims really cant take jokes huh.

god bless.
            Not at all, apparently.

Comment

Pretty fucking sad what happens to that cop. Just saw the unedited version on live leek. I hope they catch these motherfuckers
              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Somehow, they found how who they were. 1 dead now and the other 2 captured.

Three masked gunmen entered the editorial offices of the French magazine Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday in broad daylight, killing the magazine editor and several others.

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but this seems awfully quick since the BGs faces were covered during the assault.
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

The real terrorists are the ones who make reposts to the same message board hours apart.
                  sigpic

Comment

Puto has in covered

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                      This is some bullshit.

At least we are seeing a rise in anti-Islamist protest in Germany, and France is sure to follow.
                      It's not like they give you any choice. You either have to be for them and Sharia or against them..... well F them, I aint' doing Sharia, so.

The sooner the world realizes there is no such thing as a "moderate muslim" the better. There are millions of people living in muslim countries that would support freedom of religion if it were a choice but it is not. And they don't migrate normally of if they do their offspring harken back to what they know which is radicalism. It's a mess.

Comment

My question, seriously, is how do you maintain Freedom of Religion in the US and keep this kind of action out of the US?
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          My question, seriously, is how do you maintain Freedom of Religion in the US and keep this kind of action out of the US?
                          Constitutionally the federal government can't endorse one particular religion but they can enforce laws that are contradicted by a religious belief system. Look at polygamy as an example. Lots of religions allow or even encourage it but it's against federal law. Several cases have gone to the SCOTUS and they've all ended the same way.

The convert or die part of Sharia law may be part of their religious beliefs but it's illegal in the united states.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            Constitutionally the federal government can't endorse one particular religion but they can enforce laws that are contradicted by a religious belief system. Look at polygamy as an example. Lots of religions allow or even encourage it but it's against federal law. Several cases have gone to the SCOTUS and they've all ended the same way.

The convert or die part of Sharia law may be part of their religious beliefs but it's illegal in the united states.
                            Interesting. Does this put Sharia, almost as a whole, under scrutiny? As I understand it, which is very little, it is like Sharia is a replacement for our Laws, right?
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              Interesting. Does this put Sharia, almost as a whole, under scrutiny? As I understand it, which is very little, it is like Sharia is a replacement for our Laws, right?
                              It should but everyone is scared of being called racist or Islamophobe.
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X