Obama to announce sick time is a "right"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black50 View Post
    Damn, you guys sure are cruel...Guess I shouldn't expect anything less from the DFWM crowd
    That is apparently what he does. Where is the cruelty?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      That is apparently what he does. Where is the cruelty?
      Im a pool guy too. Except I don't clean pools, thats for the young guys.
      Last edited by black50; 01-21-2015, 07:42 PM.

Comment

How are we measuring penis length? Is it IQ scores?
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          How are we measuring penis length? Is it IQ scores?
          Meh, logic tests don't focus on IQ so much as they focus on process and ability to put puzzles together. The key here is that when most of us are swinging a turgid 6", svo is bragging about his apparent flaccid 12".

Comment

Meh, logic tests don't focus on IQ so much as they focus on process and ability to put puzzles together. The key here is that when most of us are swinging a turgid 6", svo is bragging about his apparent flaccid 12".
            I wasn't sure what the method of measurement was, so it's logic tests? Okay. LOL at turgid, that's a great word that doesn't see the light of day much.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

speak for yourself, buddy. i'm sporting a hard 2

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I wasn't sure what the method of measurement was, so it's logic tests? Okay. LOL at turgid, that's a great word that doesn't see the light of day much.
                Indeed.

I try to work it in every so often in different contexts.

Comment

Working...
                X