FCC Chairman's Proposal Will Radically Change The Rules Of The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Yes. Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
    Are you sure about that?
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Fox News was the first news organization to the heavily partisan game and MSNBC tried to follow suit on the liberal side. I don't even know what you're talking about.

Fox News is the bad guy because they're constantly wrong, a LOT wrong. It's astounding how wrong they are.
      Of course, journalists weren't liberals until Fox News came along and made them that way. I love your revisionist history lessons.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

You are a fucking idiot
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

oh wow...just wow. Read up on your American history, bub.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
            oh wow...just wow. Read up on your American history, bub.
            He's never even heard of it.
            WH

Comment

• I made a new sig. lol

Comment

• haha
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Are you sure about that?
                  By voting you are installing a new government, but when I said overthrow the government I meant violent overthrow. That's not to say you can't, but it's not a right that's listed out, nor has it been deemed one by the courts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Of course, journalists weren't liberals until Fox News came along and made them that way. I love your revisionist history lessons.
                    I never said there weren't liberal journalists.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      By voting you are installing a new government, but when I said overthrow the government I meant violent overthrow. That's not to say you can't, but it's not a right that's listed out, nor has it been deemed one by the courts.
                      It's right here in our founding document.

Originally posted by Declaration of Independence
                      That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Comment

not a right, but the declaration makes it pretty clear that its a duty.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          not a right, but the declaration makes it pretty clear that its a duty.
                          No, it says it's our right, too.

Comment

• its funny how racer claims not to be a liberal, he has got to be one of the most left leaning people on the board.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Comedy. A tip for the clueless is right here, if you don't know what you are talking about, you should just stop talking.

Comment

• You motherfuckers need Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X