Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    You motherfuckers need Jesus.
    I'll listen to NPR on how to go about doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      Yes. Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
      Where do you find voting as a constituitonal right? Where does the constitution say you have a right to vote? I see limits on who can vote but not a right to vote.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        No, it says it's our right, too.
        Yep, that is the whole point of the 2nd. To permit the citizens the arms to do exactly that.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          You motherfuckers need Jesus.
          He does my lawn once a month

Comment

I never said there weren't liberal journalists.
            No, you just imply that you turn a blind eye to them by only ever citing fox news as a source of propaganda.

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            its funny how racer claims not to be a liberal, he has got to be one of the most left leaning people on the board.
            He's a perfect example of one. He echos every single thing you'll hear them say. His love of NPR is a dead giveaway. If there weren't so many others already I'd say its the left's fox news. But of course, they're just "more informed" lol
            WH

Comment

• You don't have a legal right to overthrow the government. A philosophical one, yes, but not a legal one.

The Declaration of Independence /= Constitution. The right to overthrow the government spoken about in the declaration is the philosophical one, the rights the government must recognize are detailed in the constitution.

Comment

• In case you haven't noticed, (what am i saying I know you haven't) whatever the vast majority really wants to do, is whats legal. Laws come afterward. Often times it doesn't even have to be the vast majority, just a group that can pull it off.

You think the founding fathers used legal means? But yet, somehow, after all was said and done, it was "legal" what they did. They certainly didn't sentence themselves and do time, after the revolution was won.
                WH

Comment

• That's a poor definition. Legality is defined by what is by and against the law, not mob rule. The problem with your definition of legality is it's wholly based in a war constraint with a victor's bias.

Comment

The right to overthrow the government spoken about in the declaration is the philosophical one, the rights the government must recognize are detailed in the constitution.
                    Check out the Ninth Amendment.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Just ROFLMAO.

Sorry...the thought of the fore fathers going to a court to get legal recognition for a revolution is just too funny.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                        That's a poor definition. Legality is defined by what is by and against the law, not mob rule. The problem with your definition of legality is it's wholly based in a war constraint with a victor's bias.
                        Mob rule is what makes the law. If you desire to call the general populace a "mob". See all of history for reference. I know you libbies don't like war and victors, but I'm glad to tell you that's tough titty.
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Mob rule is what makes the law. If you desire to call the general populace a "mob". See all of history for reference.
                          No, it isn't. Your current laws are not mob rule. Maybe you should learn how our democratic republic works.

Further, you're convoluting a argument of legalities with made up definitions.

I know you libbies don't like war and victors, but I'm glad to tell you that's tough titty.
                          I know you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You remind me of Paladin. Anyone who didn't agree with his point of view was slurred a liberal. This defense is a very quick way to identify the simpletons.

Comment

Voting is a constitutional right.
                            No it is not. That is the reason the Dems keep trying to pass a Constitutional amendment trying to make it a right.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

He's a perfect example of one. He echos every single thing you'll hear them say. His love of NPR is a dead giveaway. If there weren't so many others already I'd say its the left's fox news. But of course, they're just "more informed" lol
                            I listen to NPR daily and I am a major libertarian and border line sociopath. I have called in and chewed Diane Rehm's and her guest ass out on several occasions.
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 02-23-2015, 08:51 PM.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                              No, it isn't. Your current laws are not mob rule. Maybe you should learn how our democratic republic works.

Further, you're convoluting a argument of legalities with made up definitions.

I know you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You remind me of Paladin. Anyone who didn't agree with his point of view was slurred a liberal. This defense is a very quick way to identify the simpletons.
                              Shut up you pathetic fool. I know you're too stupid to understand this, but not everything is governed by the textbook definition. Again, read a history book or hell just watch the fucking history channel you drooling retard.
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                Shut up you pathetic fool. I know you're too stupid to understand this, but not everything is governed by the textbook definition. Again, read a history book or hell just watch the fucking history channel you drooling retard.
                                With every post you make, the grade I assume you dropped out of school at gets lower and lower.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X