FCC Chairman's Proposal Will Radically Change The Rules Of The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    With every post you make, the grade I assume you dropped out of school at gets lower and lower.
    And let me just tell you how much I care. I'm enthralled, keep talking!
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
      No, it isn't. Your current laws are not mob rule. Maybe you should learn how our democratic republic works.

Further, you're convoluting a argument of legalities with made up definitions.

I know you have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You remind me of Paladin. Anyone who didn't agree with his point of view was slurred a liberal. This defense is a very quick way to identify the simpletons.
      Where do you get that we have a democratic republic?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Shut up you pathetic fool. I know you're too stupid to understand this, but not everything is governed by the textbook definition. Again, read a history book or hell just watch the fucking history channel you drooling retard.
        Awwww, he's getting frustrated and pounding on the keyboard. I'll tell you what is governed in a pretty well defined fashion, how our legal system works. Obviously, you've failed to understand it thus far.

I can see how this argument is going to go.

I tell you you're clueless about a broad swath of subjects
        you say "nu-uh" and claim to be a hobbyist
        you "prove" your knowledge by linking to a post on a well known forum that explains the most basic part of just one of those original subjects
        everyone is further cemented in the fact you're a moron

So can we skip it and you just go away again?
        Last edited by exlude; 02-23-2015, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Where do you get that we have a democratic republic?
          A government that consists of elected officials that are elected by the public is a democratic republic. I'm going to assume your point is to hardline and call us a constitutional federal republic, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Comment

I tell you you're clueless about a broad swath of subjects
            you say "nu-uh" and claim to be a hobbyist
            you "prove" your knowledge by linking to a post on a well known forum that explains the most basic part of just one of those original subjects
            everyone is further cemented in the fact you're a moron

So can we skip it and you just go away again?
            So lets see... blah blah blah... insert attempt to seem intelligent here... yeah typical exlewd post. Still butthurt that I know a lot more about teh internetz than you, I see. Still bringing that up are we? I'll let you in on a little secret, I went to college for that before I decided to switch my major, so regardless of how much you may wish for me to know nothing about it, in all likelihood I know a lot more than you ever will. So you're just wrong brah. You're just wrong. I'm still waiting on you to clarify post #51. With that article I linked for you, now you can! Yes I'm a hobbyist because before I ever went to school for it, I was interested in it. That would be like me knowing little about whatever you went to school for (who am i kidding you have no education lol) and then trying to make it look like you know nothing about it, and then refusing to talk more about it when called out on it. That's what you did, and I really would like to know who it is that you think you're fooling.

You're making yourself look stupid again, brah. Your dumbass is showing, might want to reach down there and tuck that in a bit

As for your typical retardery on government issues, lets let history be our guide. Buy you and racerguys standards, the french revolution never should have happened. Those peasants, should have really just been content to starve to death, rather than cast off their government and institute one that better served them. That's what you think. Cause you're a statist.
            Last edited by Gasser64; 02-24-2015, 08:03 AM.
            WH

Comment

So lets see... blah blah blah... insert attempt to seem intelligent here... yeah typical exlewd post. Still butthurt that I know a lot more about teh internetz than you, I see. Still bringing that up are we? I'll let you in on a little secret, I went to college for that before I decided to switch my major, so regardless of how much you may wish for me to know nothing about it, in all likelihood I know a lot more than you ever will. So you're just wrong brah. You're just wrong. I'm still waiting on you to clarify post #51. With that article I linked for you, now you can! Yes I'm a hobbyist because before I ever went to school for it, I was interested in it. That would be like me knowing little about whatever you went to school for (who am i kidding you have no education lol) and then trying to make it look like you know nothing about it, and then refusing to talk more about it when called out on it. That's what you did, and I really would like to know who it is that you think you're fooling.

You're making yourself look stupid again, brah. Your dumbass is showing, might want to reach down there and tuck that in a bit
              I wonder why I wouldn't want to waste time to prove to you that you are clueless. Hmmm

How have our back and forth's gone?
              I point out the lack of logic in your posts.
              You counter with you disdain for the use of logic.
              I point out the lack of facts in your posts.
              You counter with someone else's post about the basics.
              I call you a moron.
              You counter with "I know you are but what am I"

And that's just between you and me, ignoring your well documented, questionable history on this board.
              Or is he really this incompetently helpless? I wonder. Is this mustangguy289, or Just in Lack ey? I really can't figure it out. One thing is for sure, every post I read from this guy makes me feel like I've just realized some idiotic mundane truth that's escaped me my entire life, like the Earth is called Earth because it is

But now you're coming back and telling me that you started a degree in some sort of IT, but couldn't finish it. Shocking.

Comment

• And now you post a link to a thread started by a famous troll on this site. Good one. Well if anyone ever needed a reference, that right there is it! Just read that thread and you'll see the quality of the reference first hand!

Yes we go back and forth. You try to discredit or disparage me or someone else by posting what most people would call semi intelligent bullshit, and I call you out on it. Then, when asked for proof, you simply refuse to offer any. You do realize people are reading these posts, right? You do realize that they can SEE that I asked you to expound, and that you refused? Does that register? Maybe if someone comes along and pokes the back of your head with a broom handle, it'll start working again?

I asked for proof, you can provide none. Only in your own little world could that ever translate to you somehow having a point, and me somehow being wrong.

And started a degree? Well if you call a certification a degree, I guess. Just ask anyone here who works in IT if they think they get paid enough. There is a reason people switch majors, and career choices bro. If you'd ever even sniffed a college campus you'd probably already know that.
                WH

Comment

A government that consists of elected officials that are elected by the public is a democratic republic. I'm going to assume your point is to hardline and call us a constitutional federal republic, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.
                  They really are. In a democracy, 51% can vote to do as it pleases, which includes internment of minority groups. In a constitutional republic, the minority is protected by the tyranny of the majority. Democracy is not mentioned once in our Founding documents
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Three days before the Federal Communications Commission is scheduled to vote on the most significant Internet regulations in history, two commissioners are asking Chairman Tom Wheeler to delay the vote and release his proposal to the public.
                    WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      They really are. In a democracy, 51% can vote to do as it pleases, which includes internment of minority groups. In a constitutional republic, the minority is protected by the tyranny of the majority. Democracy is not mentioned once in our Founding documents
                      You're right in that it's not mentioned in the founding documents. However, well past the founding documents, you have long had democratic elements in this country. The constitution and republic parts help to protect against the mob rule/democratic portion but don't negate the democratic elements of this country.

You're going down a rabbit hole of semantics and missing the big picture.

Comment

And now you post a link to a thread started by a famous troll on this site. Good one. Well if anyone ever needed a reference, that right there is it! Just read that thread and you'll see the quality of the reference first hand!

Yes we go back and forth. You try to discredit or disparage me or someone else by posting what most people would call semi intelligent bullshit, and I call you out on it. Then, when asked for proof, you simply refuse to offer any. You do realize people are reading these posts, right? You do realize that they can SEE that I asked you to expound, and that you refused? Does that register? Maybe if someone comes along and pokes the back of your head with a broom handle, it'll start working again?
                        What you fail to understand is your call outs are a waste of my time. I'm not going to prove to you that you're a moron, you'll have to realize it eventually. My refusal to educate you does not make you any less of a moron. Purely ad hominem, but you're the type of fundamental, can't figure shit out for himself, lost in the world, moron. So dumb he can't fathom he's dumb, type of moron. One step above drooling on the keyboard, type of moron. Just be glad you remain in control of your faculties.

The "semi intelligent bullshit" were logical fallacies that you had no problem committing and couldn't understand why they hamper if not out-rightly discredited your argument. Your disdain for those points, versus your consideration of them, underlines all the types above. I see a recurring theme:

The fact that you fail to understand that posting someone else's thread about internet fundamentals does not prove you know what's going highlights my entire argument. You think that internet infrastructure was paramount knowledge to that discussion. It absolutely wasn't. I won't call it irrelevant, but you demonstrated you are just trying to be loud and really have no clue what's going on around you.

We will pretend you have a clue about how internet infrastructure works as I would hope you read that thread after you Googled it (we'll also pretend it stuck). You repeatedly demonstrated you had no clue about the legal, regulatory, and business history behind the discussion. Why is worth my effort to educate you? Are you going to pay me? Or is it easier and more entertaining for me to poke fun and call you the moron you are?

And started a degree? Well if you call a certification a degree, I guess. Just ask anyone here who works in IT if they think they get paid enough. There is a reason people switch majors, and career choices bro. If you'd ever even sniffed a college campus you'd probably already know that.
                        Originally posted by Gasser64
                        I went to college for that before I decided to switch my major
                        Man that's sad, same page and you fucked that up. YOU said it was college and implied it was toward a DEGREE when you referenced changing your MAJOR. Good god. You were knocking out basics at a community college in preparation for a 4 year university. Nothing to be ashamed of, but don't sell it for more than it is.

But obviously you're a pro:
                        I got a new hard drive so I can keep my main drive clean. For gaming and OS. I want to store all my pics and music and documents on the new drive. And not have them be on the main drive. So how can I link those "My documents" and stuff to some folders that i make on the new hard drive? I am using windows 7. I

Before you waste more time, I've got a degree so you can settle down with that line.

Now, going forward, this is probably the most effort you'll get out of me. Know that in every argument you try to commit to, when I call you an idiot, I'm not just trolling you and you simply haven't won the argument. I just know you're too dense to understand what I'm going to say and have written you off from worthwhile discussion, so calling you stupid and moving on is easier and more fruitful. There are too many other people on here that are worth talking with.

Comment

• I think we've gotten off course.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                            I think we've gotten off course.
                            From internet regulation to government conspiracy to legalities of revolt sprinkled with some petty arguments? Just another day on DFWM

Comment

From internet regulation to government conspiracy to legalities of revolt sprinkled with some petty arguments? Just another day on DFWM
                              i dont feel like putting in any effort here, but what is the question you are refusing to answer?
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

What you fail to understand is your call outs are a waste of my time. I'm not going to prove to you that you're a moron, you'll have to realize it eventually. My refusal to educate you does not make you any less of a moron. Purely ad hominem, but you're the type of fundamental, can't figure shit out for himself, lost in the world, moron. So dumb he can't fathom he's dumb, type of moron. One step above drooling on the keyboard, type of moron. Just be glad you remain in control of your faculties.
                                Feeling long winded today, are we? I really hope you don't think I'm going to read all of your keyboard drivel. You type on your keyboard. Words appear on the screen. That's about the extent of it. Guess this lends credence to my "bag of hot air" assertion.

So lets see... blah blah blah... typical attempts to discredit me even though the reality of the situation is that you have no idea what credentials I have... so yeah. You're making shit up again. As for the cert, yeah it wasn't worded correctly. I changed from a certification to an actual associates degree, which I have already finished. That better? Speaking of degrees, go ahead and state yours. This will be interesting to see if you'll actually do it. Though I'm guessing that with your inability to clarify even a simple post that you were called out on, you likely will not say what your degree is in. I won't hold my breath.

I still have the books from the cert sitting in the top of my closet, while you still won't talk about your extremely limited knowledge on the subject. I think anyone reading this can see where this is going.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X