• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has to be Paladin.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
      i dont feel like putting in any effort here, but what is the question you are refusing to answer?
      He didn't really ask a question. He keeps referring to this post:
      Originally posted by exlude
      As I've said in previous threads on this topic, the worst part of this whole debate is the recent slew of Gasser64s who have chimed in without knowing anything about the technology, history, financiers, or infrastructure but feel as if they must now speak up because Obama finally addressed the problem.

It's a shame to see comments on here that rival youtube.
      Dipshit responded with:
      Originally posted by Gasser64
      Oh please do grace us with your infinite, typical know it all wisdom. As if this problem isn't already pretty much curing itself with even companies like ATT rolling out fiber optics. Its just not happening fast enough for Magnus! Oh noes!!

You really do have a knack for stating the obvious, so put that knack to good use!
      He wants me to prove to him that I know more about this than him. It's a waste of time as he'll simply claim any knowledge on the matter as Google-fu. But he's awfully wrapped around it. He "proved" how much he knew about it by posting a thread to a forum where someone else explains internet infrastructure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        This has to be Paladin.
        Paladin was an old man though, didn't suffer from such inadequacy. I think this guy is younger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Feeling long winded today, are we? I really hope you don't think I'm going to read all of your keyboard drivel. You type on your keyboard. Words appear on the screen. That's about the extent of it. Guess this lends credence to my "bag of hot air" assertion.

So lets see... blah blah blah... typical attempts to discredit me even though the reality of the situation is that you have no idea what credentials I have... so yeah. You're making shit up again. As for the cert, yeah it wasn't worded correctly. I changed from a certification to an actual associates degree, which I have already finished. That better? Speaking of degrees, go ahead and state yours. This will be interesting to see if you'll actually do it. Though I'm guessing that with your inability to clarify even a simple post that you were called out on, you likely will not say what your degree is in. I won't hold my breath.

I still have the books from the cert sitting in the top of my closet, while you still won't talk about your extremely limited knowledge on the subject. I think anyone reading this can see where this is going.
          So yet another thing you failed to read? You made it through that post on the internet yet? I'll assume you at least read that portion you quoted, so the most important part for you. Well, just behind the very last part.

I'm not going to tell you anything about me, just accept that. I will admit, I'm curious which cert. you got that led you to roofing repair sales. You'll have to excuse the lack of an impression it has made on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
            Paladin was an old man though, didn't suffer from such inadequacy. I think this guy is younger.
            I think it was Paladin that I met some years back, and he was decent as far as I was concerned. Unlike this Gasser douche on here...

Comment

• I have several certs, guess I'm smart!
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  So yet another thing you failed to read? You made it through that post on the internet yet? I'll assume you at least read that portion you quoted, so the most important part for you. Well, just behind the very last part.

I'm not going to tell you anything about me, just accept that. I will admit, I'm curious which cert. you got that led you to roofing repair sales. You'll have to excuse the lack of an impression it has made on me.
                  And you'll have to forgive me if, like magnus, your worthless opinion means nothing to me. Yet again you refuse to cite any reason at all why anyone here should believe a word you say. I at least told you something of myself, but when you're pinned down, you get real quiet. You won't talk about this vast networking knowledge you 'must' have, and now you won't even say what you went to school for. And I'm not even asking where you went, or any details about it. Just what it was for. I guess we're back to you believing that someone here is reading your posts and thinks that you're not utterly full of shit.

And you're awfully impressed with yourself, on top of that. Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. I'm fairly certain that your behavior could be categorized by a psychologist. Have you ever seen one for help?

Unlike you, instead of just lying I'll actually talk about myself because I have nothing to hide. I went to roofing sales because I needed money. I was no longer able to sustain myself on just a part time lousy job so I had to quit that one and go full time. I did not have a full ride to college, I have had to do a combination of taking student loans and paying my own way. I was even able to get two minor scholarships simply by writing two essays. One was even called the "Mustang" scholarship, after the horse obviously, not the car. I dropped the cert because after having a long talk with a good friend about his experiences in IT, I decided that there wasn't much of a future in it, when it came to the pay. He has been in IT since 1999. I have family in the oilfield who are well into the good ol boy network, and the pay they speak of far exceeds what I would have made in IT, so I switched. Very simple, very common reason for changing one's area of study.

Now lets watch you be completely silent again and try to pretend like someone should believe you. IIRC from past threads, you had something to do with the military, but that doesn't necessarily mean you got schooled while you were in.

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                  He didn't really ask a question. He keeps referring to this post:

Dipshit responded with:

He wants me to prove to him that I know more about this than him. It's a waste of time as he'll simply claim any knowledge on the matter as Google-fu. But he's awfully wrapped around it. He "proved" how much he knew about it by posting a thread to a forum where someone else explains internet infrastructure.
                  Ugh... and you call me dense. Clearly that was sarcasm you dolt. As in, you're claiming to know so much, and in response I post a link for someone whos a noob.

I'd be happy to admit that you have some form of knowledge on the subject if you ever gave me any reason to, besides just slinging insults and then refusing to talk about it. By now I think I've read enough of your posts to tell if you were just copy pasting. When someone has an intimate knowledge it comes out in their own words. I really don't know what type of response you expect to get, when you come in there insulting people who you know nothing about, and it turns out they actually have training in the subject and still maintain a hobby in it. You should see how many old junk routers I have from my days of router tweaking.

You don't want to admit that your comment caught you in the ass, and that's all there is to it. You can't stand to be wrong, and from all appearances you can't stand not to get the last word as well. Well I'm not interested in it, so you're more than welcome to it. And like so many other trolls here I think this will be my last post to you, since from now on you'll be on ignore. You've demonstrated that you're certainly not worth talking to.
                  Last edited by Gasser64; 02-25-2015, 06:59 PM.
                  WH

Comment

• ^^^cliff notes plz

Comment

• Reports are that they are voting tomorrow...

Comment

• [quote=Gasser64;1433918]I dropped the cert because after having a long talk with a good friend about his experiences in IT, I decided that there wasn't much of a future in it, when it came to the pay. He has been in IT since 1999.[quote]

So did you actually get a certification in anything? You realize how vague "cert" is, right? That you could be certified in bullshit. Hell, I'll certify you as a moron right now.

I have family in the oilfield who are well into the good ol boy network, and the pay they speak of far exceeds what I would have made in IT, so I switched. Very simple, very common reason for changing one's area of study.
                        This is actually a great idea for you. You're going to need to pity of your family to help you in this world.

Now lets watch you be completely silent again and try to pretend like someone should believe you. IIRC from past threads, you had something to do with the military, but that doesn't necessarily mean you got schooled while you were in.
                        I don't suffer from the gross inadequacy like you do. I don't need anyone here to believe me. I'm just here to make sure you know that you're an idiot.

Ugh... and you call me dense. Clearly that was sarcasm you dolt. As in, you're claiming to know so much, and in response I post a link for someone whos a noob.
                        You know, I thought it was at first. But now that you've gone back and referenced it no less than five times, maybe it wasn't quite as sarcastic as you wanted it to be.

You should see how many old junk routers I have from my days of router tweaking.
                        Here it is, he finally proved his knowledge. He's a certified router tweaker.

You don't want to admit that your comment caught you in the ass, and that's all there is to it. You can't stand to be wrong, and from all appearances you can't stand not to get the last word as well. Well I'm not interested in it, so you're more than welcome to it. And like so many other trolls here I think this will be my last post to you, since from now on you'll be on ignore.
                        Caught me in the ass? No, I wholeheartedly stand by you have no clue what you are talking about. A vague certification, link to another forum, and claims of router tweaking have not changed that view.

You've demonstrated that you're certainly not worth talking to
                        Tail tucked and runnin.

Comment

• He said he was a roofing salesman in another thread.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Next it will be train driver.

Comment

• FCC voting should be today and we still don't know all the details of this,shit. Maybe he could become a politician or lobbyist in the next few hours and get us the skinny on this proposal.

Comment

• So after the whole obamacare shit, we are about to get another bill that we have to pass to see? Yeah, worked out great the first time. i guess people still trust the government and want the Internet censored.
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X