Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
    really, crying racism?
    Well, if you saw my facebook feed, you'd realize it wasn't me crying that. I'm just echoing what some idiots have said.
    sigpic

Comment

the left.
      This makes absolutely no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        This makes absolutely no sense.
        nonsense, about like your posts.
        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          When the free market systems can't be trusted to self regulate, what's left?
          When was the last time the free market was left to self regulate? No government intervention, no regulation, no politicians picking winners and losers.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by boost addict View Post
            We just opened the door to a department of the internet. Awesome.

We are screwed. Tell me again what the government does so well that we'd let them take over our internet?
            Nothing in this decision can lead to a department of the internet. That would require action by congress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Did the government tell providers they must come out to my area and provide service of x speeds for me?
              No. Can you show me where it says that it can?

The FCC did set a definition of broadband, so if a provider wants to call itself a broadband service they have to offer that speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                When was the last time the free market was left to self regulate? No government intervention, no regulation, no politicians picking winners and losers.
                The "market is not truly free" argument. Truly free markets lead to monopolies lead to the same problem we're in now. Next.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  You may identify as a conservative/republican, but you are obviously a progressive if you think a government takeover of a free market system is good.
                  Who gives a fuck what anyone identifies as? Republicans "identify" as conservatives, but they clearly aren't.

Comment

nonsense, about like your posts.
                    It's not my fault you don't understand them. I provide plenty of clues as to meaning.

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                      Nothing in this decision can lead to a department of the internet. That would require action by congress.
                      lulz @ you thinking Obama would go through constitutional means.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                        Are you just saying things for the sake of being heard?

Comment

• What do you think this site is?

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            Well obviously you have shitty service that doesn't exceed your needs and you are too stupid to know better. It is a good thing the government is going to fix your problems that you don't think you have.
                            About sums it up.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            I like seeing redneck hicks scared. This is funny.
                            Yeah I guess I was wrong, you're looking more and more lefty all the time. That insult is typical of those scummy libs, thinking that everyone who disagrees with them must be someone who lives in a rural area and owns a farm.

How much are you being charged a month for your service?

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            When the free market systems can't be trusted to self regulate, what's left?
                            Total collapse of that system or company. Next big investor comes in and does it way better because he isn't stupid, and wants to avoid the fate of the last bunch of idiots. Its happened 10's of thousands of times. Next question
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              It won't be good. The younger generations don't identify with the right because of the above. They Think we are all fear mongering, sister fucking, ass holes.
                              The right is also very quick to give standing to groups/individuals that don't deserve it - read: Phil Robertson. They are also two faced. In one sentence you will have someone explosively shit on entitlements, minorities, welfare culture and then circle back talking about their disability or social security with a single fucking dose of recognition that the only differences are skin tone and voting preference. It's not that they don't identify with the principles, it's the out of touch people. The geezers at the helm, the stale rhetoric, the total obviousness to the changing cultures that result in a platform of denying individual rights and so forth, all lead to a dim outlook.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              I'm not sure free markets can exist with huge multinational players. Corporations are greedy. Nothing inherently wrong about that, other than the fact that greed + monopoly = high-fucking of the consumer. Plus, politicians get paid to do select the winners. If they're smart, they get laid by the losers as well.

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                              He can't create an agency out of thin air, regardless of what he attempts to do via executive order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                About sums it up.

Yeah I guess I was wrong, you're looking more and more lefty all the time. That insult is typical of those scummy libs, thinking that everyone who disagrees with them must be someone who lives in a rural area and owns a farm.

How much are you being charged a month for your service?

Total collapse of that system or company. Next big investor comes in and does it way better because he isn't stupid, and wants to avoid the fate of the last bunch of idiots. Its happened 10's of thousands of times. Next question
                                How is that any different than you thinking everyone who disagrees with you is a "scummy lib"? You all get so caught up in which side of the line people are on, that you won't even listen to their argument unless they are on the same side as you. It's fucking childish.

Comment

Working...
                                X