No announcement yet.

FCC Chairman's Proposal Will Radically Change The Rules Of The Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They wouldn't have to charge more for privacy if the NSA didn't force them to break their own security and hand off the key as well as put in exploitable backdoors. It's like getting mad at the shopkeeper for upping their prices to cover the protection money they have to pay the Mafia instead of being upset with the mob. Of course they sell information to businesses, government regulations are expensive.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• fucking lol frost.
      sigpic

Comment

• I mean it's not like the FBI was bitching because they couldn't access confidential information at will...oh wait:

Comment

• Yes, I'm positive that's exactly why at&t is doing it.

/s
          sigpic

Comment

• So you have no evidence in either direction but you have evidence that the feds dig through data and require security to be bypassed so they can dig and circumventing your own security is expensive, especially when you have to pay for damages when that data is exposed in the public.

Comment

• Your speculating as to why at&t is doing that, not providing evidence.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Your speculating as to why at&t is doing that, not providing evidence.
                Seems we are both doing the same, you just tend to trust government which shows you have never worked for them.

Comment

• The current method isn't working. What is your solution?
                  sigpic

Comment

The current method isn't working. What is your solution?
                    limit government free market collusion, actually enforce laws, term limits for politicians, get the money out of government, to name a few..

I think where we differ greatest is our view of who/what the problem is, you see it as the corporations, I see it as the government.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Well, since the corps are the ones dicking the internet and cellular networks over right now, yea, i kind of do see it as them.
                      sigpic

Comment

The current method isn't working. What is your solution?
                        Actually, I gave my solution. Free market, government intervention restricted to constitutional bounds and if you don't like what one company offers, go to another. Don't like any options? Start your own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Actually, I gave my solution. Free market, government intervention restricted to constitutional bounds and if you don't like what one company offers, go to another. Don't like any options? Start your own.
                          Because it's just that simple folks!
                          You're so detached from reality that it's scary.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, since the corps are the ones dicking the internet and cellular networks over right now, yea, i kind of do see it as them.
                            I see the problem as government making the rules and regulations favor the larger companies fucking us over.
                            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Because it's just that simple folks!
                              You're so detached from reality that it's scary.
                              you know who keeps it from being that simple(I understand its very difficult) is the government.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• The Cubanator sets the record straight!
                                “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Working...
                                X