Saudi Calling out American Terrorists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi Calling out American Terrorists

This completely blows my mind. regardless of a hate crime or not, there is no way in hell this is anything but pot and kettel.

"DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Saudi Arabia on Sunday condemned the killing in North Carolina of three American Muslim college students as a "heinous terrorist" act, and called for an end to incitement against Muslims.

....."

Maybe he was misspeaking and meant that he wanted to congratulate him for killing three terrorisrs.

Who knows what gets lost in translation.

Comment

The Saudis are largely a bunch of blithering idiots, so I wouldn't worry too much about what they say or think. They also can't be trusted, so what they say doesn't really matter.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

The Saudis are huge sponsers of terrorist organizations, and it gets white washed so they dont fiddle with gas prices, kick the US bases off its land, and refuses to support human rights

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          The Saudis are huge sponsers of terrorist organizations, and it gets white washed so they dont fiddle with gas prices, kick the US bases off its land, and refuses to support human rights
          Two of the biggest sponsors of the 911 attacks were Saudis.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            Maybe he was misspeaking and meant that he wanted to congratulate him for killing three terrorisrs.

Who knows what gets lost in translation.
            lol
            WH

Comment

Working...
            X