Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social Scientist Sees Bias Within

No surprise here.

Conservative research discriminated by libs.

A social psychologist has argued that there is a hostile climate for non-liberals among his colleagues.

Wayne in FW

good article - thanks for posting. It's a really sad day when educated scientists decide to ignore what the data is telling them for social reasons.

Comment

should it really be that big of a shock? most of these psychologists have earned an education that probably cost them around $150K, which most of the likely did not have the money for so they had to rely on government programs to get them through it. so everything they have is thanks to liberal programs.

just wait till this next generation gets up there, government has taken care of their entire lives, where do you think those people will sit politically?

Comment

As someone working on a masters in psychology, I see this a lot. I challenge it every time I catch a liberal saying something stupid about conservatives and it's actually amusing to watch them stop themselves when they see my cane and the scar between my eyes. Can't offend the disabled otherwise you're a bigot.

I love it
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Doesn't surprise me at all. Just remember the door swings both ways.

Comment

Working...
          X