Here you go you dumbs$%&#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    One of the few posters in this thread who doesn't have to resort to BS and personal insults is Maddhattter. Agree with him or not, he demonstrates a modicum of respect and faith based intelligence in his posts.
    Fixed.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Technically, you're resorting to a personal attack.
    Damn near everyone in here has resorted to a personal attack at one time or another. So what? Point is as far as this subject is concerned Anthony's intellect on this subject far exceeds racer's google expertise.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    i've had blue, red, bleach blond, and green, but NEVER pink!
    That explains a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Fixed.

Damn near everyone in here has resorted to a personal attack at one time or another. So what? Point is as far as this subject is concerned Anthony's intellect on this subject far exceeds racer's google expertise.

That explains a lot.
      You mean repeatedly debunked and ill informed bullshit? Sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        You mean repeatedly debunked and ill informed bullshit? Sure.
        If that's true, not from you!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          The expansion vs. the gravitational pull of the combined mass of the universe requires an input force! Entropy tells you that a force can't come from nothing. There are no perpetual motion machines. Try again..... and fail again. Energy would indeed have to be created by some means in order to cause the expansion against the force of gravity (which we can measure so it too is real). Entropy can be measured so it is also real. The Big Bang is just a "theory" and it can easily be disproven by real tangible scientific measurements.
          Yep, so easily disproven. It's a good thing we have physicists like you to understand our universe. That Hawking guy is a tard. Have you seen him? He can't even talk!

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            If that's true, not from you!
            I'm not an authoritative source, I can't debunk anything, and unless any of you other geniuses are astrophysicists, yall can't prove/disprove shit either. That's why I typically defer to those who ARE authoritative sources.

Comment

• my father in law works at NASA in charge of a bunch of engineers, he believes in god, what a tard huh guys, amiright!

lol yall crack me up.. if you dont want to believe, dont, its pretty simple, no need to bash on everyone who does. I havent seen anyone here trying to convert you to the dark side or anything, why take it so personal?
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                my father in law works at NASA in charge of a bunch of engineers, he believes in god, what a tard huh guys, amiright!

lol yall crack me up.. if you dont want to believe, dont, its pretty simple, no need to bash on everyone who does. I havent seen anyone here trying to convert you to the dark side or anything, why take it so personal?
                I'm thinking its because they've had a bad experience at some point. Some idiot probably offended them by telling them they're going to hell or something. If they'd never had a run in with these people, it seems unlikely that they'd take it so personal.
                WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                  I'm thinking its because they've had a bad experience at some point. Some idiot probably offended them by telling them they're going to hell or something. If they'd never had a run in with these people, it seems unlikely that they'd take it so personal.
                  Although the subject of "going to hell" is nothing to make light of, hitting someone over the head initially with threats is not usually very effective.

Comment

• If you tell me I'm going to hell it's viewed the same as telling me I'm not going to get presents from Santa, and I'm going to laugh at you.

Comment

If you tell me I'm going to hell it's viewed the same as telling me I'm not going to get presents from Santa, and I'm going to laugh at you.
                      You're going to hell. Or Detroit to listen to Obama speak about income inequality for 12 hours. Your choice.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• You've all fucked up if you believe in Christianity, anyways. The old testaments were very clear that you were not to worship other Gods. That our God was a jealous and vengeful God. All Satan had to do was to preform a few tricks ( healing the blind - walking on water... ) and the masses followed.

Comment

If you tell me I'm going to hell it's viewed the same as telling me I'm not going to get presents from Santa, and I'm going to laugh at you.
                          That's fine, we laugh at you every time you copy/paste from Google ad nauseum in lieu of actually being knowledgeable about a subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            You've all fucked up if you believe in Christianity, anyways. The old testaments were very clear that you were not to worship other Gods. That our God was a jealous and vengeful God. All Satan had to do was to preform a few tricks ( healing the blind - walking on water... ) and the masses followed.
                            Satan would have never had the same message Jesus did... Love God, love yourself and love others.

Don't get me wrong. Satan is coming and he's going to be trying to pull the Messiah role on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Satan would have never had the same message Jesus did... Love God, love yourself and love others.

Don't get me wrong. Satan is coming and he's going to be trying to pull the Messiah role on us.
                              He would if it meant the people would abandon all of the rules set forth by God.

Who cares if people love you if they wont obey you?

He goes from genocide and mass murder to turn the other cheek?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                He would if it meant the people would abandon all of the rules set forth by God.

Who cares if people love you if they wont obey you?

He goes from genocide and mass murder to turn the other cheek?
                                Well, technically speaking, if you believe in that sort of thing, it wouldn't be genocide or mass murder. Not coming from him. If you believe in it, it would just be him moving some people around. From one existence to another.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X