Here you go you dumbs$%&#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Look Beetlegeuise, it's a picture. Get over it. Go hit the 'donate' button on your favorite level of government and hand them your paycheck and then run around and shout about those damned kids driving on your roads.
    No Frost, it wasnt just a picture. It was a statement of I know who you are...Now just try figure out who I am and what my intentions are. Denny may have done it simply as a joke, or he truely was enraged about my refusal to believe in and accept Jesus. Whatever the reason, it was a serious statement not to be taken lightly.

If I had done the same thing to you, you would have dealt with it as well. We may disagree about things, but we both know not to take it offline, in any form, if the other doesnt want it that way.

Comment

• haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Mongoose View Post
        No Frost, it wasnt just a picture. It was a statement of I know who you are...Now just try figure out who I am and what my intentions are. Denny may have done it simply as a joke, or he truely was enraged about my refusal to believe in and accept Jesus. Whatever the reason, it was a serious statement not to be taken lightly.

If I had done the same thing to you, you would have dealt with it as well. We may disagree about things, but we both know not to take it offline, in any form, if the other doesnt want it that way.
        Dude, do you know how many times someone has told me they know where I am? Take a wild guess. With me being me, you have no idea how personal that is but you know what I didn't do? I didn't cry and go running to the site moderator because dammit, my panties are on backwards and my mouth tastes like sweat and cheap tequilla.

Grab your nuts, shrug it off and holy fuck, get over it. You'll get fucked with less if you are less of a target.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Holy shit! I haven't laughed this hard in so long!

Comment

I have held my tongue long enough. Stop being a little faggot over your picture and the context you think someone is using it in. Not like you are me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              Lol racrguy had my pic as his avatar for at least six months a while ago. Who gives a shit?
              Was it 6 months? I thought it was a couple weeks at most.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Was it 6 months? I thought it was a couple weeks at most.
                Lol. I guess that's part of the point - no one really cares that much!

Comment

• Madhatter, energy isn't conserved via the 1st law of Thermo. That's why the 2nd Law came into being. The 2nd Law disproves the concept of perpetual motion machines.

Go read what Carnot, Plank, and Kelvin wrote long ago.

And then go drive your car around the block and tell me where all the potential energy of the gasoline went and then tell me how you are going to get all 100% of it back. In case you didn't know it the average internal combustion engine actually produces power around 20% of the chemical potential of the fuel being burned. The rest of the energy is wasted mostly as heat and of course pushing exhaust gases around. That heat energy is then dissipated by the surrounding universe and gone for good.... damn entropy. You can measure that energy lost to disorder and call it some variable.... oh I don't know maybe "S."

Then once you start realizing every system imaginable will result in some S. You will realize that no system will ever just spontaneously explode without some input energy that wasn't there to begin with, hence the big bang theory is just that a "theory."

The 2nd of Law of Thermo leads to entropy, which we can measure as a variable S. And S always goes up, never down. Even in a reversible process, S always increases. So the universe is energy limited. One day we will run out. We can observe this driving around on a tank of gas, or studying the life cycles of stars, etc.

Which reminds me of a song which kind of sums it all up...... If you live long enough, God will destroy everything you love.

Think on that and have a great night.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Madhatter, energy isn't conserved via the 1st law of Thermo. That's why the 2nd Law came into being. The 2nd Law disproves the concept of perpetual motion machines.

Go read what Carnot, Plank, and Kelvin wrote long ago.

And then go drive your car around the block and tell me where all the potential energy of the gasoline went and then tell me how you are going to get all 100% of it back. In case you didn't know it the average internal combustion engine actually produces power around 20% of the chemical potential of the fuel being burned. The rest of the energy is wasted mostly as heat and of course pushing exhaust gases around. That heat energy is then dissipated by the surrounding universe and gone for good.... damn entropy. You can measure that energy lost to disorder and call it some variable.... oh I don't know maybe "S."

Then once you start realizing every system imaginable will result in some S. You will realize that no system will ever just spontaneously explode without some input energy that wasn't there to begin with, hence the big bang theory is just that a "theory."

The 2nd of Law of Thermo leads to entropy, which we can measure as a variable S. And S always goes up, never down. Even in a reversible process, S always increases. So the universe is energy limited. One day we will run out. We can observe this driving around on a tank of gas, or studying the life cycles of stars, etc.

Which reminds me of a song which kind of sums it all up...... If you live long enough, God will destroy everything you love.

Think on that and have a great night.
                    Jesus fucking Christ. No machine is 100% efficient. Just because you can't harness all of the energy doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You keep saying theory, I don't think it means what you think it means. Why don't you test the "theory" of gravity and jump out of a third floor window.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Jesus fucking Christ. No machine is 100% efficient. Just because you can't harness all of the energy doesn't mean it doesn't exist. You keep saying theory, I don't think it means what you think it means. Why don't you test the "theory" of gravity and jump out of a third floor window.
                      There you go. Nothing is 100% efficient. That's entropy. The energy existed at one time (as in past tense) and it doesn't exist anymore. Again, that's entropy. And this isn't a theory. It's fact and you confirmed yet, somehow when you add 2 and 2, you get 5 for some reason.

Next time you have a thought. Just stop here.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Jesus fucking Christ.... I don't think....

And I already said gravity is real and can be measured. It's already been tested. However since you don't believe me, maybe you should take your own advice.

Comment

• Isn't gravity a law now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Isn't gravity a law now?
                          I guess in purely physical parlance yes, and it can indeed be measured. It has moved from "theory" to a "law." While in physics terminology and by proper scientific method, "the Big Bang" will always just be a bullshit theory. Unless of course your imaginary all omnipotent super being of choice cause the Big Bang, but good luck proving that one.

I don't know about you, but I always get a chuckle by the fact that in Barnes and Noble books on religion are one row over from modern fiction at the Addison store. It's almost like they are trying to tell people something.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            I guess in purely physical parlance yes, and it can indeed be measured. It has moved from "theory" to a "law." While in physics terminology and by proper scientific method, "the Big Bang" will always just be a bullshit theory. Unless of course your imaginary all omnipotent super being of choice cause the Big Bang, but good luck proving that one.

I don't know about you, but I always get a chuckle by the fact that in Barnes and Noble books on religion are one row over from modern fiction at the Addison store. It's almost like they are trying to tell people something.....
                            Yes. I always consult the Barnes and Noble arrangement for determining everything too! We're like twins!

Comment

• Comment

Again, Christianity is in a decline due to the modern world finding it irrelevant to its needs.
                                Not quite. The whole 'Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you' seems like something most people need these days. The people that find such teachings irrelevant, are also known as common scumbags.

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                Now you're being a fucking faggot, and not the cool dick suckin' kind either.
                                I knew it...
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X