Here you go you dumbs$%&#@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Sure it does. It makes him justifiably violent.
    If I see you using my house for a pawn shop and throw you out, am I violent or am I removing you from my premises?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      It certainly seems like you're the one that knows very little about the Bible. You're completely disregarding the entire Old Testament.
      It certainly seems like that statement is ironic. Since according to the bible, we're to live by the new testament, and not the old.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        It certainly seems like that statement is ironic. Since according to the bible, we're to live by the new testament, and not the old.
        No, bcoop is correct. Your apparent ignorance of the Old Testament, beginning with your opening post, does indeed show how little you know of the Bible.

Comment

It certainly seems like you're the one that knows very little about the Bible. You're completely disregarding the entire Old Testament.
          That's the thing. Christians try to emulate Christ. While the old testament points to Christ, it was a hard time. The people of the earth had no savior, they had a law. They broke the law and they got the stick. No one can argue that. Then we got a hell of an attorney that stands before the judge and takes the jail time for us instead.

That is what Christ is. Our attorney. Momo? He's a pedophile fucker that sucked as a prophet so he was a war lord and only gained prominence by killing and forcing people to follow him.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            If I see you using my house for a pawn shop and throw you out, am I violent or am I removing you from my premises?
            The two are not mutually exclusive, and a justification doesn't make an action less violent.
            Last edited by YALE; 04-16-2015, 10:20 AM.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

That's the thing. Christians try to emulate Christ. While the old testament points to Christ, it was a hard time. The people of the earth had no savior, they had a law. They broke the law and they got the stick. No one can argue that. Then we got a hell of an attorney that stands before the judge and takes the jail time for us instead.

That is what Christ is. Our attorney. Momo? He's a pedophile fucker that sucked as a prophet so he was a war lord and only gained prominence by killing and forcing people to follow him.
              Except jesus wasn't your get out of jail free card. He was your attorney as you say, and as your attorney he told you to follow all of the laws set forth by the governing body (Yahweh).

Why do people need explaining what THEIR holy book says. Jesus christ, it's like they've never read the fucking thing.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                Except jesus wasn't your get out of jail free card. He was your attorney as you say, and as your attorney he told you to follow all of the laws set forth by the governing body (Yahweh).

Why do people need explaining what THEIR holy book says. Jesus christ, it's like they've never read the fucking thing.
                Incorrect, Jesus fulfilled the OT laws Himself on our behalf. He did not tell us to "follow all the laws set forth by the governing body (Yahweh)", nor did He tell us the OT laws were done away with, rather He told us to accept Him as our savior.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Incorrect, Jesus fulfilled the OT laws Himself on our behalf. He did not tell us to "follow all the laws set forth by the governing body (Yahweh)", nor did He tell us the OT laws were done away with, rather He told us to accept Him as our savior.
                  This. He complained about the Pharisees' temple law in Matthew 23:24.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'm not defending Islam. I'm only saying you can't say one is peaceful, and the other is evil. Doing so completely disregards the Old Testament, the Crusades, etc.

The Crusades wiped out 1% of the world's population. I could be wrong, but I do not believe Islam is responsible for the same amount of deaths. You have a very hillbilly view of Islam, and an uneducated view of Christianty in general, based solely on your posts in this thread.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Then how do you reconcile Matthew 5:18?

Comment

Then how do you reconcile Matthew 5:18?
                        The verse in question:
                        Matthew 5:18 (KJV)
                        For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

This goes along with my statement that Jesus did not do away with the law whatsoever. The last four words of the verse "...till all be fulfilled" is the part confirming that all of the laws must indeed be fulfilled, which was done by Him on our behalf.

Comment

The verse in question:
                          Matthew 5:18 (KJV)
                          For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

This goes along with my statement that Jesus did not do away with the law whatsoever. The last four words of the verse "...till all be fulfilled" is the part confirming that all of the laws must indeed be fulfilled, which was done by Him on our behalf.
                          Can you point out where it says he fulfilled them? Jesus is a documented liar, after all.

Comment

I'm not defending Islam. I'm only saying you can't say one is peaceful, and the other is evil. Doing so completely disregards the Old Testament, the Crusades, etc.

The Crusades wiped out 1% of the world's population. I could be wrong, but I do not believe Islam is responsible for the same amount of deaths. You have a very hillbilly view of Islam, and an uneducated view of Christianty in general, based solely on your posts in this thread.
                            Whenever Islam or Christianity has been or is subverted for mankinds political ends, the lessons in the Bible are ignored. I honestly know nothing of the Quran, but the OT references to Islam do not in any way refer to it as inherently evil.

Comment

Jesus is a documented liar, after all.
                              Do what?
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Do what?
                                Mark 13:24-27 and 30. The sun still shines, the stars still exist, the rapture hasn't happened, and we've had multitudes of generations. Jesus is a liar.

Comment

Working...
                                X