Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matts5.0
    replied
    my father in law works at NASA in charge of a bunch of engineers, he believes in god, what a tard huh guys, amiright!

lol yall crack me up.. if you dont want to believe, dont, its pretty simple, no need to bash on everyone who does. I havent seen anyone here trying to convert you to the dark side or anything, why take it so personal?

Leave a comment:

• racrguy
    replied
    Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    If that's true, not from you!
    I'm not an authoritative source, I can't debunk anything, and unless any of you other geniuses are astrophysicists, yall can't prove/disprove shit either. That's why I typically defer to those who ARE authoritative sources.

Leave a comment:

• exlude
    replied
    Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
    The expansion vs. the gravitational pull of the combined mass of the universe requires an input force! Entropy tells you that a force can't come from nothing. There are no perpetual motion machines. Try again..... and fail again. Energy would indeed have to be created by some means in order to cause the expansion against the force of gravity (which we can measure so it too is real). Entropy can be measured so it is also real. The Big Bang is just a "theory" and it can easily be disproven by real tangible scientific measurements.
    Yep, so easily disproven. It's a good thing we have physicists like you to understand our universe. That Hawking guy is a tard. Have you seen him? He can't even talk!

Leave a comment:

• SS Junk
    replied
    Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    You mean repeatedly debunked and ill informed bullshit? Sure.
    If that's true, not from you!

Leave a comment:

• racrguy
    replied
    Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Fixed.

Damn near everyone in here has resorted to a personal attack at one time or another. So what? Point is as far as this subject is concerned Anthony's intellect on this subject far exceeds racer's google expertise.

That explains a lot.
    You mean repeatedly debunked and ill informed bullshit? Sure.

Leave a comment:

• SS Junk
    replied
    Originally posted by The King View Post
    One of the few posters in this thread who doesn't have to resort to BS and personal insults is Maddhattter. Agree with him or not, he demonstrates a modicum of respect and faith based intelligence in his posts.
    Fixed.

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Technically, you're resorting to a personal attack.
    Damn near everyone in here has resorted to a personal attack at one time or another. So what? Point is as far as this subject is concerned Anthony's intellect on this subject far exceeds racer's google expertise.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    i've had blue, red, bleach blond, and green, but NEVER pink!
    That explains a lot.

Leave a comment:

• The King
    replied
    One of the few posters in this thread who doesn't have to resort to BS and personal insults is Maddhattter. Agree with him or not, he demonstrates a modicum of respect and intelligence in his posts.

Leave a comment:

• Gasser64
    replied
    You don't know how the burden of proof works, do you? Of course you don't, you don't understand basic scientific principles so why should logic be any different?
    You don't either lol. You think any dumb notion you have must be perfectly valid just because someone can't prove different at the time. Not the case.

Leave a comment:

• CexMashean
    replied
    Her dur dur! You're the one with pink hair!
    i've had blue, red, bleach blond, and green, but NEVER pink!

Leave a comment:

• YALE
    replied
    Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    Shut up, you fucking Democrat!
    Her dur dur! You're the one with pink hair!

Leave a comment:

• CexMashean
    replied
    Shut up, you fucking Democrat!

Leave a comment:

• YALE
    replied
    You must be a fucking democrat. You don't offer anything to contradict or prove that I'm wrong. You just automatically resort to personal attacks.

Leave a comment:

• racrguy
    replied
    You must be a fucking democrat. You don't offer anything to contradict or prove that I'm wrong. You just automatically resort to personal attacks.
    You don't know how the burden of proof works, do you? Of course you don't, you don't understand basic scientific principles so why should logic be any different?

Leave a comment:

• The King
    replied
    He's probably not a Democrat, but he can sure 'nuff Google better than most!

Leave a comment:

• AnthonyS
    replied
    lol entropy. You couldn't even begin to have an educated conversation on the topic.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X