Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple fined $135k for not serving gAy couple...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send me a check and I'll do it. I'm not putting my own money up for this.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
      That would make sense, except they are lesbians.
      Only because you know deep down in your little libbie brain, you'll lose. As much as it turns your stomach to admit it, you know that christians are just the little turn the other cheek guys and the muslimes are the cut your damn head off guys. You hate the fact that this is true, but you know it is. Hell I'll put up the money. $20 is what I can spare for now. We'll make it a $20 bet.
      WH

Comment

That would make sense, except they are lesbians.
        You have been cracking me up lately. Couple of fucking bulldikes eh?

"... Bulldikes can get pregnant."
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          If you believe that your order for a same sex wedding cake will even make it to the part where the money changes hands you are a fool. Just tape yourself attempting to order the cake in person. I will bail you out of jail if needed. PM me for my number before you head out to show the Muslims how you roll.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Only because you know deep down in your little libbie brain, you'll lose. As much as it turns your stomach to admit it, you know that christians are just the little turn the other cheek guys and the muslimes are the cut your damn head off guys. You hate the fact that this is true, but you know it is. Hell I'll put up the money. $20 is what I can spare for now. We'll make it a $20 bet.
            ???

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              You have been cracking me up lately. Couple of fucking bulldikes eh?

"... Bulldikes can get pregnant."
              !!!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                So you need money to record a conversation with a muslim bakery asking for a price on a gay wedding cake?
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I'll donate, but the decoration request has to be extreme. Crossed peckers or something.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    I'll donate, but the decoration request has to be extreme. Crossed peckers or something.
                    With Momo taking it in the ear
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

???
                      !!!
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        With Momo taking it in the ear
                        That'll do
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The solution to this seems simple. If a business owner wants to have the right to run his business in such a way that some customers are not welcome - thats awesome. Simply require them to post their policy in the business's windows and on online advertising and websites. That way anyone that might be discriminated against has fair warning before stepping foot into the business and having these signs up provides legal protection against lawsuits. Problem solved and everyone is happy.

Of course, some businesses may choose to put these up if they serve everyone:

Comment

Working...
                          X